Cent-Quarante

Since it was almost time for Christmas Mrs. Song and the other teachers on the hall had decided to hold a Christmas party for the children meaning that the three kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade classes were going to be together, which also meant that Asami was gonna get a chance to see Suho before break.

Amika, Su-an and Asami were sitting in the reading corner eating cookies when Amika tapped Asami's shoulder and pointed to Suho, who was waving at her from across the room as an attempt to get her attention.

"You gonna go say hi or what?" SU-an asked the younger with a brow raised. Asami nodded and got up, turning to the other two.

"Do I have cookie on my face?" She asked, brushing her face off.

"No puta, now go." Amika said before taking a sip of her Caprisun. She still didn't like how hard Asami was trying to impress Suho but knew the younger wouldn't listen, so she kept quiet

"Okay, okay, I will." The younger said before turning around and making her way to SUh and his friends.

"Hey guys, hi Suho." The ravenette said, greeting everyone at the table.

"Hi Asa. How have you been?" The older asked, smiling at the young girl.

"I've been okay." She said smiling back.

"Have you been good?" The older asked, making Asami's eyes go wide.

"Mhm, I haven't been getting into any trouble." She said nodding vigorously.

"That's good to hear, what're you gonna do for break?" Suho asked, taking a bite out of his ham sandwich.

"Well my whole family is going to have a sleepover for the weekend." She explained.

"Sounds really fun and since you've been good, when I get back I'll bring you a gift." The older smiled, making Asami smile as well.

"Really?" She asked, her doe eyes looking at him with hope shining in them.

"Mhm." He said with a nod.

"A-ah thank y-you o-oppa." The younger stuttered, mentally cursing at herself for doing so. She really needed to fix that.

"There goes that cute little stuttering thing you do when you're happy, no problem Asa." The older said, making her change her mind about the "fix the nervous stutter" thing. After their cute little conversation, Asami walked back over to her friends, sat down, and stuffed her face with a cookie.

"So what happened?" Amika asked, not really curious.

"Aw that's so cute!" Su-an squealed once Asami finished her summary, she thought that their little relationship was the cutest thing ever.

"Yeah I guess." Amika said sarcastically. She still never really liked Suho like that, nor did she like how the younger acted around him.

"Stop being so mean Ami." Su-an said making the aforementioned roll her eyes.

................................................

In VC chile, tired like I actually did sum today

In VC chile, tired like I actually did sum today... wild- Randa's Gloss

PS you have no idea how bad i wanted to put sammich instead of sandwich lmaoooo