Cent-Quarante-Quatre

Everyone was at Taehyung and Jeongguk's house doing their own thing. Namjoon was in the living room talking to Malik, Hoseok, Seulgi, Hyuk, and Jeongguk while the kids were in Asami's room coloring with Chaeyoung and Chungha. The others were either in the kitchen or the dining room, dinner had finished and everyone had sat together in the living room to eat. As they ate Jimin messed with his food, he was nervous about the news he was about to tell the group. Malik could feel the nervousness radiating off the younger and rubbed his side to calm him down, smiling when he felt the small bump under his hoodie.

"You ready?" The older whispered after some time passed.

"Yeah." Jimin whispered with a nod, taking a deep breath before standing up and walking to the middle of the living room. He called everyone's attention to him as Malik joined him, wrapping an arm around his waist as a show of support.

"Well um.. I called you guys' attention because I uh.. wanted to tell you guys that I'm pregnant." Jimin said with a nervous smile.

"Wait you mean.. I'm gonna be an auntie again?" Monay said, shock all over her face. She didn't know.

"You mean that I have another little one to spoil? Welp R.I.P to my comeback money." Chungha said.

"Do you know what you're having?" Momo asked.

"Um not yet, I'll know in a couple of weeks. I'm 12 weeks." The older said.

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you guy's." Namjoon said.

"Thanks." Malik said, smiling a little.

"Aw look at Malk being all shy~" Chaeyoung teased.

"Yay new baby!" Kaiser said, sitting at the table with the other kids.

"5 new babies..wild shit." Amika said, making Majeah and Hyuk glare at her.

"I wonder-" Asami started.

"If you're about to say what I think you are then don't, we don't want Gloss to show up again." Jeongguk said, cutting the little girl off.

"Too late.. Like father, like daughter." The demon said, appearing on the kitchen counter. "Anyways, congratulations Jimin and Malik. Totally didn't see that coming." She said sarcastically.

..............................................................

The more I write, the more I realized I've created timeless and one of a kind characters like Gloss and Majeah- Randa's Gloss