Cent-Trente-Sept

"How do I look Gukkie?" Taehyung asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Why're you wearing a wig again?" The younger asked. The ravenette was wearing a long black wig, the hair coming down to his lower back.

"Because I don't want people to be able to recognize us while we shop." The older explained as he fixed his bangs in the mirror. He'd always wanted to have long hair like this and now he had an excuse to.

"But Tae, your face is so unique and unforgettable that some wig isn't gonna work." Jeongguk said as he stood up and stood behind Taehyung, rubbing his belly.

"Fuck, you right." The ravenette huffed. "I'll wear a mask too." He continued.

"What about me?" The younger asked.

"Shit, didn't think about that. This is just stupid isn't it? We should just go and if we get spotted we get spotted." Taehyung said, a little bummed out.

"No, I don't want that to stress you out. I'll just wear a mask too, plus my hair is blonde now- no one knows about that yet." Jeongguk said, brushing a strand of hair out of his lover's face.

"I guess~" He whined.

"Now c'mon, let's go ma." The younger said rubbing the older's ass.

"Down boy." Taehyung giggled, separating from the younger and walking towards the door.

"Damn that ass is fat as hell."Jeongguk cat called.

"Jeongguk!" The ravenette yelled.

"I'm sorry, I had to say it. That dress is showin all the right things, I highkey don't want you going out like that." The younger said, looking at the older up and down.

"Well too bad, I don't feel like changing." He whined.

"As you wish my queen." The blonde said.

"Jeongguk, stop looking at my ass and let's go." The older said as he walked through the bedroom door.

"C'mere let me touch it." Jeongguk said as he walked after the ravenette, biting his lip. Taehyung really looked good with long black hair, maybe it could be put to use later tonight.

 Taehyung really looked good with long black hair, maybe it could be put to use later tonight

Taehyung's Fit

Jeongguk's Fit ^

Jeongguk's Fit ^

The two arrived at the mall and had yet to be recognized, the two walked through the mall hand in hand, looking through the windows as they wondered what to get for everyone. The two were in a department store getting clothes for Amika, Asami, Su-an, Kaiser, and the soon-to-be-borns when Taehyung's stomach growled.

"Looks like the twins are hungry." Jeongguk chuckled.

"Yeah let's get these clothes first." Taehyung said and so they did, they picked up one more shirt for each kid then went to get rung up.

"So what do you wanna eat?" The blonde asked as they walked to the food court.

"Mom's touch." The older said. He was craving chicken and knew that that restaurant was second best to Yoona's.

"I can't wait for Yoona to get a spot here." Jeongguk said as if he was reading his lover's mind.

"I know right, she's gonna be even more successful than she already is." The ravenette said, a smile evident in his voice. The couple got their food and tried to sit away from as many people as possible, they didn't want to get spotted.

"Hey Gukkie I think I have an idea of what tattoo I want." Taehyung said as he took a sip of his coke (not sponsored).

"Oh really? What'd you come up with?" The blonde asked.

"I was thinking of getting a cherry blossom tree on my side." The older told him.

"That sounds beautiful." He smiled, imagining what the tattoo would look like on Taehyung.

"Each flower would symbolize the members of our ever-growing family." The ravenette continued.

"I'm telling you, by the end of this damn book there's gonna be enough kids to form a damn basketball team." The blonde said. Just then Gloss had appeared, everyone and everything around them freezing in place.

"Jeongguk, Gukkie, sweetie, bestie.. Stop breaking the goddamn 4th wall." She said, smacking the older in the back of the head.

"Where the fuck-" He started. Taehyung just sat there laughing at the younger.

"I'm everywhere Mr. Jeon, you know this." The demon said, narrowing her eyes at the blonde.

........................................

Breh I'm tired asab- Randa's Gloss