Quatre-Vingt-Cinq

Taehyung and Asami were at home, Asa was coloring a picture of a bunny while Taehyung and Yeontan sat in the living room with her as the older ate his spicy seaweed and watched Hell's Kitchen.

"Mommy look! I finished and colored in the lines... mostly." Asami said as she should Taehyung the finished coloring page.

"Oh that looks so good Asa, kinda looks like daddy." The brunette said laughing a little.

"It does, doesn't it. Can we go see him?" The younger asked.

"I don't know babes, he might be super busy." Taehyung said.

"Then text uncle Joonie and ask what they're doing." Asami said.

"As you wish little one. While I do that why don't you clean up and get ready to go if Joonie says it's okay." The older said, deciding to give it a try.

"OKAY." Asa yelled happily. She picked up all of her stuff and put them in her little drawer before going upstairs to do as she was told, Yeontan hopping off the couch and following behind her.

Sometime had passed and Namjoon had replied saying that they could come by since they weren't really doing much.

Jeongguk was messing around on his phone while Adora recorded her verse when he'd seen the silhouette of a little body through the frost glass of the studio door, he brushed it off until he saw the little being get closer to the door and open it. He continued watching, wondering who it was since he was expecting for anyone to come today. When the door opened Asami walked in with the biggest smile, immediately walking up to her dad and sitting in his lap.

"Hi daddy. Hi Joonie." Asami said.

"Hey princess. Where's mommy?" The ravenette asked.

"He should be here any second, we bumped into uncle Jaebum. He told me to go ahead of him." The younger explained.

"Oh okay." Jeongguk said. Just then Adora walked out of the studio, claiming Asami's attention.

"Who are you?" She asked as she analyzed the older woman.

"I'm Adora. What's your name?" She said, introducing herself.

"Asami." The younger told her smiling.

"That's a pretty name, where's your mommy?" Adora asked.

"He's comin- There he is! Hey mommy this is Adora, doesn't she look like she's nice." Asami said as soon as she saw Taehyung walk in.

"Yea she does Asa. Hi I'm Taehyung nice to meet you." The brunette said, giving her a small wave.

"So what made you guys visit?" Jeongguk asked.

"I wanted to see you because I was coloring a picture that reminded me of you." She said.

"Aw, did you bring the picture." The ravenette asked.

"Mhm, I sure did." She said as she grabbed her bag and pulled out the coloring book she was using earlier

"Aw, this is so pretty, I love it." Jeongguk said as he looked at the nicely colored picture.

"Not to break up this cute little moment but, where's my hug Asa?" Namjoon said, waiting for a hug from the younger.

"I'm sorry Joonie." Asami said before hopping off of her father's lap and running over to her cousin. The group talked, Taehyung getting a chance to know Adora a little before she left. After she walked out of the door the brunette couldn't help but notice the way Namjoon was looking at him.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" Taehyung asked.

"Are you pregnant?" Namjoon asked. Eyes narrow and scanning his cousin.

"No.." Taehyung said.

"Yes you are mommy don't lie." Asami said, proud of herself.

"Good job Asa now you're not getting that $20 I promise." The brunette said sighing,

"WHAT NO I WAS JUST PLAYING. MOMMY"S NOT PREGNANT HE JUST GOT A LITTLE FAT THAT'S ALL. IN MY OPINION YOU"VE GOTTEN A LITTLE FAT TOO UNCLE JOONIE, ARE YOU PREGNANT?" Asami tried to cover it up but it was too late.

"Too late Asa, you already spilled the beans and stained the carpet." Her dad said.

"Dammit." She mumbled to herself.

"So does Majeah know?" Namjoon asked, trying not to laugh since he was the only person who heard what the younger said.

"No, no one else knows. I plan on telling them during movie night." Taehyung said.

"Wait, so you're telling me that I Kim Namjoon know something before Majeah does?" Namjoon asked, dumbfounded. Majeah always was the first to know things.

"Yep." Taehyung confirmed. "Don't tell anyone or I'll call Gloss and make you disappear." He warned the older.

"There's no way Gloss would do that she loves me too much."Namjoon said confidently.

"I can make anything happen if I make a good trade." The brunette said smiling,

"Which would be?" Jeongguk asked.

"Who knows, I just have to catch her on a good day." Taehyung said, smirking.

........................................

Ngl i was just singing Tempo in my head and now I kinda miss D

Ngl i was just singing Tempo in my head and now I kinda miss D.O.. his vocals are astronomical -Randa's Gloss