Cent-Vingt-Et-Un

IM BACCCKKKKKK‼‼

Jeongguk was in the studio working on a couple of songs when Adora popped in to say hello, the two worked together for a little bit before going to lunch. The two went to the same cafe they did last time and ate lunch before going back and going their separate ways. Jeongguk went back to the studio and started working with Hoseok since Namjoon was out for a couple of days due to the fact that he'd sprained his wrist while trying to flip pancakes.

"So Jeon, you gonna sign?" Hoseok asked, spinning in his rolling office chair to look at the younger.

"I'm not sure, I've been thinking about it recently but I don't think I'm at a high enough stage in my career to decide." The ravenette shrugged.

"Makes sense." The older nodded.

"So, how's Yoongi?" Jeongguk asked.

"He's okay, still working on the final touches of the mixtape. I feel like he's kind of using it as a way to take his attention from the media but I still worry for him and his health. How are you and Taehyung? I see that Dispatch is still trying to figure out just who Asa's father is." The brunette said.

"We're okay, Tae actually finds it pretty entertaining since it's so subtly obvious, I mean some people suspect but have no solid evidence." The younger laughed.

"You guys ever gonna tell anyone?" Hoseok asked.

"One day.." He said.

........................................

Heehee- Randa's Gloss