Trente-Huit

After going to the store and  getting the outfit the girls helped him choose, Taehyung cleaned up the house to kill time before he started since the younger was due to be home soon. With the food being almost done Taehyung still had time to kill so he sat in the living room and watched TV. The brunet was dress black slick two piece set, the short were just short enough and the shirt was just tight enough. The set showed off the curves that Jeongguk loved some much perfectly, there was no way he was going to be able to resist the older.

Not much time passed before Jeongguk comes home with the biggest smile on his face. As soon as he heard the door open Taehyung went and greeting the younger.

"How did you do babe?" Taehyung said hugging the ravenette.

"I passed with a 94 bun." Jeongguk said before happily kissing Taehyung.

"I'm so proud of you Gguk." The blonde said with a smile.

"Where's Asa?" The younger asked noticing that the little ball of energy was nowhere to be found.

"She's at your mom's house tonight. All I want for you to do is focus on us okay?" Taehyung told him. "Why don't you go and shower, while I get stuff set down here." Taehyung said, taking the younger's hand and leading him up stairs.

"Okay." Jeongguk said following the older's orders.

While Jeongguk was in the bathroom, Taehyung changed his clothes from the silk set he was wearing to the lace bra and panty set the girls said he should get. He made sure he looked good in the mirror as he applied lip gloss and messed with his hair a little. Before leaving the room he put on the see through lace robe that he bought and the perfume he knew the younger liked. 

The blonde went downstairs and set the food out on the table, Taehyung had ended up making Chicken Alfredo since he was in the mood to make some type of pasta and they had a good amount of chicken at home.

Jeongguk came back downstairs and did a double take when he saw Taehyung.

"Shit." He whispered to himself as he walked up the the older, his back was turned to him giving the ravenette the perfect opportunity to feel up on his ass.

"Gguk, stop being horny and please sit in your seat." Taehyung said looking at the younger. Jeongguk just sat down with a smirk on his face.

"It's hard no to be when I living in a house with a literal angel bun." He said winking at the older. Taehyung blushed before raking a sip of the wine he'd laid out for the both of them. The two ate in comfortable silence, flirting every now and then.

The two had finished their food and Taehyung had gotten up to place the dished in the sink, making sure to put an extra sway in his hip as he walked past the younger who just bit his lip at the sight. After putting away the dishes the blonde walked up to where the the younger was sitting and straddled him.

"I'm so proud of you Gguk." Taehyung said cupping the younger's face in his hands.

"Really?" Jeongguk asked biting his lip as he rubbed the blonde's ass.

"Mhm" The older said before kissing the ravenette. The kiss went from being slow and passionate to hungry and lustful. Jeongguk harshly grabbed the older's ass causing him to moan into the kiss and allowing the younger access. He soon started kissing down the older's neck, focusing on his sweet spot. Taehyung started palming the younger, grinding against his thighs. Craving for the younger.

"Fuck baby." Jeongguk said as Taehyung slipped his hand into his sweatpants, pumping his hard length.

The older smirked as he pulled down the waistband of the younger's sweatpants, letting his erection spring free. He go on his knees in from if the ravenette, licking his lips hungrily before licking the down younger's shaft. Sucking on the tip before taking in as much of the younger as he could, skillfully twisting his wrist as he sucked the younger off.

"Fuck-" Jeongguk groaned as he ran his had through the older's hair. He tightened his grip as he felt his climax nearing. Taehyung could tell that the ravenette was close when he picked up the pace. Not long after Jeongguk came, the older coming off of the younger's cock. The ravenette had looked at the older's current state, his face was red, eyes half lidded. To say that he looked attractive to the younger was a major understatement.

Jeongguk told the older to stand up before he carried him bridal style, up to their room.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby." Jeongguk said stripping both him and the older.

.......................................

Yes Taehyung made the infamous Chicken Alfredo, If you know you know

Yes Taehyung made the infamous Chicken Alfredo, If you know you know. Now I know I didn't write a full smut but the nest one? Oh yessir say less- Randa's Gloss

If only ya'll could see what I be thinking when I write this shit.