Trente-Six

Graduations were coming up soon but before we could even get to that there's the dreaded finals. For the past week Jeongguk had been studying as if his life depended on it, the ravenette was so busy that he wasn't as involved with everything as he usually was and he was so stressed that it was affecting his sleep which affected him mood and productivity. Due to that he had kind of distanced himself from everyone because he didn't want to take his stress out on them.

He didn't play with Asami that much anymore, he didn't run around with Yeontan much anymore nor did he cuddle Tae, the younger felt bad but Taehyung had expressed that both he and Asami understood and they wanted was for him, to succeed.

Today was the day of finals, Taehyung and Asami gave him god luck kisses before he left and went to go take his test. Taehyung knew that the stress was taking a toll on the younger and he decided to do something for the younger.

After dropping Asami off to daycare she called Aera, asking her if she was able to watch Asami for the night. She say that she would be happy to. Now that Tae had Asami situates it was time to get to working. The blonde went to the store and somethings, some food related and some not so much.

.....................................

I mean what shii what is there to say when you can already hear this picture? - Randa's Gloss