Trente

Since today was Papa and Mika day the older let her choose their first destination, which was the park. 

"So what do you want to play first Amika?" The older asked.

"Let's race to the swings!" She said.

"Oh you're on."  Hyungshik challenged her.

"Okay papa. On you're mark get set... CHICKEN!" Amika said, the older started running.

"You tricked me little one." He said even though he ran on purpose.

"That's what you get for listening to hard." Mika said shaking her head, giggling.

"Is that so?" Hyungshik said raising a brow.

"Uh-huh mommy tells me that people who listen too hard miss the important parts of what they're being told." The younger explained.

"You know one thing I've noticed about you in the fact that you use pretty big words for your age. You're a very smart girl." Hyungshik said.

"Auntie Gloss-" Amika started to say something but she saw puff of black and saw Gloss shaking her head be for disappearing "Nevermind."

"Well this time I'm not gonna let you out smart me, this time I'll say start." The older said.

The two raced to the swings and Hyungshik let Amika win even though she probably still would've won because she's pretty fast. They played at the swing, the slide and made up games to play together. The whole thing was so adorable that Gloss- who was sitting in a tree watching- almost cried ALMOST she doesn't do that often.

"Are you ready to go eat Amika." Hyungshik said after they finished playing hide and seek.

"Uh-huh." Amika said nodding.

The two left they're park and went on their way, Hyungshik was planning to take her to McDonald's but the younger had seen a familiar cafe and asked him to go there. When they went to the counter they were approached by a woman.

"Hola Yoona." Amika said greeting the older.

"Hola Amika, who's this?" Yoona asked, referring to Hyungshik.

"This is my grandpa, we're spending the day together." Amika said smiling.

"Well what can I get you guys?" Yoona asked, ready to take they're order.

"Can we get one cookies and cream milk shake, a kids burger with fries, a lemonade and burgers with fries?" Hyungshik said.

He payed for the food and the two went to go sit down, Amika found a window seat and they say there. While they waited The older learned more about Amika and couldn't help but smile at how cute she is. They ate their food and left not forgetting to say goodbye to Yoona as they did so. The two went to store and Hyungshik out her a couple of toys, including another dragon stuffy. 

After leaving the store Hyungshik noticed that Amika was starting to doze off so he took her to his house which wasn't far away since he wanted their to be comfortable. He laid her down in Hyuk's old room before going down to the kitchen and doing a little bit of work since the younger was asleep. Some time had passed and Amika was still asleep so Hyungshik decided to go check on her, right as he as walking out of the room Hyuk-min was walking down the hall.

"Hey dad." 

"Hey Min."

"Why're you coming out of Hyuk's room?" The younger asked.

"Amika is asleep in there, 'm gonna let her sleep a little longer before taking her home." Hyungshik said. closing the door a little

He looked at the clock, Everyone else shouldn't be home for the next two hours. About an hour had passed and Hyungshik picked the still sleeping Amika up and was just about to carry her to the car when the front door opened.