Cent-Trois

Double update!!
I also have a new book out called "Out West"

Today Jeongguk was in the studio with Adora, the raven was featuring on her song Wonderlust. The two had been working for a while to make sure everything was perfect and decided that it would be a good time to take a break and go get lunch,

"Hey Joon, wanna come get lunch with us?" Adora asked the older.

"Nah you guys go ahead, I promised Ami that I was gonna eat lunch with her today." He said smiling a little bit.

"Oh okay well tell her I said hi." Jeongguk said.

"Bet." The older said before the two left the studio, the two decided to walk to the cafe near the studio called Bubbly.

The two went up to the counter ordering their food before sitting at a window seat, Jeongguk ordered a chicken salad and strawberry lemonade while the older ordered a chicken wrap and a normal lemonade.

"I can't wait to put out Wonderlust."Adora said, taking a sip from her lemonade.

"I can't either, it's so good but then again I'm biased" the younger said chuckling.

"Apart from you being a dork, how's the family? Been a little while since I've seen the little one." Adora said, lowering her voice so the people around them couldn't hear.

"She's okay, a little menace at times but okay nonetheless. As for the family, everything is okay, Tae is doing well. We even have another little one on the way." Jeongguk whispered.

"Congratulations, I hope you two have a healthy child." Adora said, whispering so the people around them couldn't hear. The last thing they wanted was the information getting leaked.

The two continued talking and eating, the ravenette had also texted Taehyung asking him if he wanted anything. All he wanted was a strawberry-mango lemonade, the younger ordering one for to-go. The two also took pictures before they left the cafe, Adora posting one of them to show that they were working on something.

After walking back to the studio the two hugged before going their separate ways.

...........................................

Nice nice nice- Randa's Gloss