Soixante-Dix-Neuf

Tonight at Taehyung's house was jumpin, the brunette had kicked Jeongguk and Asami out of the house. Sending Asa to Aera's house and Jeongguk along with her meaning that it was just going to be him and the squad. The group consisted of him, Majeah, Chaeyoung, Seulgi, Monay, Jimin, Jin and Chungha.

The group were sitting in the living room drinking soda and eating a bunch of chips when Jimin suggested playing some music, when he said that Majeah and Taehyung looked at each other with a knowing look on their faces.

"Say less, you want music I got music. What vibe you tryna be on?" Majeah asked connecting her phone to the bluetooth speaker they had.

"Is that even a question?" Seulgi asked as she ate her chips.

"Hey, you gotta ask sometimes. Not everyone wants to shake ass all the time." Majeah said, choosing the playlist and put it on shuffle. A couple of songs had passed and the group was having the most fun. Pussy talk started playing and that's when the party really started jumpin, some of the girls started twerking while others jumped around and sung the lyrics.

Majeah was throwin it back on Taehyung as they sang the lyrics, getting into it not even noticing that Seulgi was recording. The two moved together in unison, moving their hips together as if they were connected. The song had ended and just when they thought they were done WAP started playing and they went right back at it, Taehyung catching all the ass Majeah was throwin at him with him.

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me." Taehyung said, rapping Megan's part.

"Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me." Jimin rapped, shaking his ass a little.

"I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm bout to be." Seulgi said.

"I'll run down on him 'fore i have a nigga runnin me" Monay said, dancing with Jimin.

"Talk your shit." Chaeyoung said, feeling herself.

"Bite your lip" Chungha said.

"Ask for a car while you ride that dick." Majeah sang as she continued dancing on Taehyung.

"You really ain't never really gotta fuck him for a thang." Taehyung sang feeling the beat.

"He already made his mind up 'fore he came." They all sang together.

Throughout the night they danced, ate snacks and played games on Jeongguk's playstation. Could Taehyung get in trouble with younger for messing with it? Yeah, but did he care? No.

...................................

How are y'all

How are y'all... I might've did sum but I'm not gon say nun just yet- Randa's Gloss