Cent-Vingt-Huit

Jeongguk was at the studio with Hoseok today working on a new song, the song was one of a different style. The ravenette knew that the style he was going for wasn't Namjoon's strong suit but it was Hoseok.

As they worked He got a call from an unknown number, usually he didn't answer but something told him to do so this time.

"Hello?" Jeongguk said, wondering if someone was on the other line.

"Ah yes, hello this is Soo Jinha. Adora's manager, do you have a moment?" The woman asked, her tone polite.

"Uh, yeah." Jeongguk said, looking at Hoseok who motion that it was okay for him to step away.

"So, I was calling to see if you'd be interested in a business agreement." She said, the sound of her clicking her pen audible in the background.

"What kind?" The younger asked curiously.

"Well, my team and I have seen how much you and Adora's friendship has garnered so much attention from the media that we think it would be a good idea to have you guys come out as a couple to boost popularity and publicity." She proposed.

"Well as good of an idea as that sounds, I'm in a perfectly fine and loving relationship." The ravenette said, not even being able to imagine the arrangement.

"I'm sure that she'll be okay with it knowing that it'll help your career." Jinha said, trying to convince the ravenette but it wasn't going to work.

"He probably would be but out of respect for my over 5 year long relationship and my friendship with Adora, that is just something I cannot do." He said, running his hand through his hair.

"Okay Mr. Jeon, I totally understand your decision and your reasoning. I will let my team know and we'll think of a new plan of action. Also, I'm very sorry for assuming the gender of your significant other, I hope you have a great rest of your day." The woman said in understanding.

"Thanks, same to you." Jeongguk said before hanging up and going back into the studio.

..............................

Chile what a mess lmaoooo- Randa's Gloss