Cent-Trente-Trois

Taehyung had just got home and was met by Yeontan at the door, he took off his shoes.. to the best of his ability and then started making his way to the room where suspected Jeongguk was. Before he went to the room he took a detour and went to Asami's room, finding the girl asleep in her bed. He kissed her forehead before finally going to his room where he found Jeongguk writing in his lyric book.

"Hey Bun, how was your day?" The ravenette asked.

"It was good, I finalized a couple designs and helped with a couple of shoots. How was yours?" The older asked.

"I recorded a couple songs with Hoseok and he told me about a rapper who wanted me as vocals so we were getting that sorted out." The younger explained.

"Sounds fun." Taehyung said, running his hands through his hair.

"Did you eat? I left some food out for you." The ravenette said.

"Not yet, I'll take a shower first." The older said before getting some clothes and making his way to the bathroom.

As Jeongguk was finishing the lyrics he was writing an idea had popped into his head, he quickly placed his notebook down and made his way to the bathroom. He quickly slipped into the large room and started undressing soon joining Taehyung in the shower, the older feeling his presence. The ravenette wrapped his ink-covered arms around the pregnant male's waist and rubbed his stomach while the older ran his hands over his tattooed arms.

Over the years Jeongguk had gotten more tattoos; There was the one on his left forearm of the dragon wrapped around the sword that had the saying "Successu est non ultima, failure non est fatalis" and surrounded by flowers. His, Taehyung's, and Asami's birth flowers on his side (He was going to have to add the twins' soon), The coordinates to one of his favorite hiding spots in a forest in Busan from his childhood on his forearm and the most recent one.. A scene of crows flying off a tree, each crow representing a member of their big family. The family includes His mom, Jiah, Jungwoo, Misa, Taehyung, Majeah, Namjoon, Su-an and the others. Taehyung loved every tattoo the younger had but hated how he wouldn't let him see it until it was fully healed.

"I'm thinking of getting one."The older whispered.

"Of what?" Jeongguk asked as he rubbed ravenette's stomach.

"M' not sure yet." Taehyung said as he rested his head on the younger's shoulder, just letting the shower's hot water fall over him.

"Well all I know is that whatever you get will be beautiful Bun." His lover whispered before kissing his neck. A brisk moment of silence went by before Jeongguk heard sniffling coming from the older.

"I love you Gukkie, you're always there for me and our family everywhere we are. I'm really lucky to have you, I feel like if I went through what we went through with someone else I would be raising Asami alone." Taehyung said, his voice low.

"I love you too Bun." Jeongguk said as he turned the ravenette around. "Aw don't cry." He said as he wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm sorry, it's the hormones. These twins are doin me dirty right now." Taehyung mumbled as he dug his face into the younger's neck.

"Just know I wouldn't leave you, Asami, A*****, or A***** no matter what, you guys are my family no matter what we go through. I love our relationship, the fact that the media can say whatever they want and we're still about to come home to each other at the end of the day is something special- not all couples can do that." His lover said as he rubbed his back.

"You're right." The older giggled.

"Now c'mon let's get out of this shower before I lose control and show you just how much I love you." Jeongguk said, patting the older's bum.

........................................

You see I was gonna make this smut but I'm on a time crunch and wanna get this chapter out so I wasn't able too

You see I was gonna make this smut but I'm on a time crunch and wanna get this chapter out so I wasn't able too.. But ngl I like this better, it's cute asf- Randa's Gloss