Dix-Huit

Majeah's house ^
Yes it is the house from parasite but like it's beautiful so can you blame me?

Majeah's house ^Yes it is the house from parasite but like it's beautiful so can you blame me?

Amika's Fit ^

Amika's hair bouncing as she wiggled around in excitement, today she was going to meet her grandpa and uncle Hyuk-min. Majeah had arranged for them to meet at their house.

Amika hopped around the house singing De Colores, Majeah had heard the younger singing from where she was in the kitchen and started singing with her.

"De colores, De colores se visten los campos" Amika sang.

"En la primavera. De colores" Majeah sang along.

"De colores son los pajaritos. Que vienen de afuera" Amika sang hopping into the kitchen.

"De colores, De colores es el arcoiris" The older sang doing a little dance.

"Que vemos lucir y por eso los grandes amores" The younger sang dancing too.

The two were dancing and singing together what they heard the buzzer for the gate sound. Majeah picked up the younger and put her on her back as she went to go check the monitor. Majeah pushed the button and let Amika talk.

"Who is it?" Amika said looking at the camera feed. There were two men standing there, one with a big bag.

"Kwon Hyuk-min and Hyungshik. Who am I speaking to." The younger of the two said politely.

"Mommy tells me to not give out my name to strangers." Amika said as she looked at here mom, the older gave her a nod of approval.

The two let the males in and waited for them at the door with smiles on their faces. Once they got there Majeah hugged both of them, smile never leaving her face.

After they were done greeting the older, both males turned their attention to the cute little girl standing next to her mother. Hyungshik kneeled down to her eye level and smiled at her.

"I'm Hyungshik, what's your name princess?" The older man asked smiling.

"I'm Amika but Uncle Joonie calls me Ami and mommy calls me a little dragon, I like those." Amika said smiling at the man.

"Well your highness do you know who I am?" Hyungshik asked and Amika nodded with big eyes.

"Your my daddy's dad. And that's his brother." Amika said looking up and Hyuk-min who just watched the scene fondly.

"That's correct. I'm sorry that you couldn't meet the othe-" Hyungshik started byt was caught off guard when the little girl got closer and hugged him tightly.

"It's okay papa, they're meanies but your not and that's what counts." Amika said.

When the two separated the young girl noticed the tears in her papa's eyes, she wiped them away before hugging him again.

"Why are you sad papa?" She asked.

"I'm not sad princess, I'm happy to see you and know that you're so smart and aware. Your mommy taught you well." Hyungshik said looking at Majeah, who might've shed a few tears herself.

The two stood up, Amika in Hyungshik's arms as they walked to the others.

"How old are you Uncle Hyuk you look pretty young." Amika asked as she played with his hand. Some time had passed and the group were now in the living room playing with Amika while Maj was in the kitchen making lunch. Hyungshik had offered to help but Majeah told him not to worry about it and play with Mika.

"I'm 17." Hyuk-min said.

"That's cool I'm 3 but I turn 4 pretty soon." Amika said letting up three fingers and lifting a fourth one just a little to show that she was going to get older.

Majeah had eventually finish making lunch and Hyuk came back home, greeting his father and brother. The rest of the day was spent playing games with Amika and listening to her tell stories about school and the fun she has with her bestfriend Asami. The others in the room couldn't help but smile fondly.

.....................................

Aight 2 things

Aight 2 things.

Spanish moment

Amika is adorable ASF I'm dying 🥺🤧

- Randa's Gloss