Trente-Cinq

Not at how I accidentally post 6 💀

It had been a little over a weeks since JImin had met Su-an and Jimin didn't have work today since the studio was closed for repairs so he decided to visit her.

As soon as Jimin when to the visiting area Su-an ran to him with a big smile on her face.

"Minnie!" She said hugging the older.

"Hi Su, how's it been." Jimin asked.

"It's been okay. I saw you on dancing on TV with Seulgi and it looked so cool. Do you know who was dancing with Chungha?" Su-an asked happily.

"Mhm that's my friend Hoseok he dances with me and we own the studio together. Maybe one day I'll take you there, how does that sound?" Jimin said smiling.

"I would love to." She said happily.

"You know Su-an I never asked. How old are you?" Jimin asked curious.

"6, I turned six May 2nd. How old are you?" She asked the older.

"I'm 23, my birthday is October 13th." He told her.

The two continued to learn more about each other up until Jimin a video call, just like he planned.

"Hello?"Jimin said once the call connected.

"Hello?" A female voice said.

"Is that?" Su-an whisper yelled when she recognized the voice.

"Uh-huh, wanna talk to her." Jimin said getting a nod from the younger. "Hey Chungha I have someone that wants to talk to you." he said before passing the phone off the the younger.

"Oh my god it's really you." Su-an said smiling brightly.

"Oh my god it's the famous Su-an I've heard so much about." Chungha said playfully making Su-an giggle.

The three talked until visiting period was over. Jimin once again promised to come and visit the younger, sealing it with another pinky promise.

Once the brunette left the visiting area he went straight to director's office asking to speak to Su-an's social worker. Her worker's name was Naeheun and she was also Namjoon's mom, she had the same deep dimples and sun tanned skin like her son did and she had a mole on her cheek. She looked young for her age, must run in the Kim family genes.

"So what can I help you with Jimin?" Naeheun asked.

"Well I've finally found a child I'd want to adopt." Jimin said smiling.

"Who?" The older asked.

"Su-an." Jimin said.

"Oh she's such a sweetheart, she's been through a lot." She said sitting down at her desk across from Jimin.

"Yeah she told me about how her dad was in jail for killing her mother." The younger told her.

"She told you?" Asked surprised.

"Yeah, why is that so surprising?" Jimin asked a little confused.

"She's never told anyone other than a select few that work here, the others were told by reading her file. She isn't one to trust people easily." Naeheun explained.

"Oh well she told me the first day I met her." Jimin told her.

"Wow , that's amazing. Shows that she has trust in you which also is a good thing when it comes to adoption." She said smiling.

"So what do I need to gain custody of her, I have a good deal of my paperwork already finished and processed." The younger asked.

"I know. All we need now is check your income to make sure you're able to provide for both you and her, a background check just to make sure you're not involved in anything that can danger the child or the you're a danger to the child in anyway. We'll also need a house check just to make sure that your house is in a condition fit for a child and after than all we need is to get a court date set up." Naeheun explained before giving him some paperwork with more information on the process.

Jimin left the office with the biggest smile on his face, he was so excited.

...............................................................

I cry this is so cute 🤧 -Randa's Gloss

I'm sad to say that this is gonna be the last time I do double updates for GS for a minute because I'm working on other projects for you guys but I'll do the occasional double update every now and then.

- 𝓜 𝓒𝓔𝓞 𝓸𝓯 𝓣𝓸𝔁𝓲 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓹.