Vingt-Quatre

A couple days had passed and the orphanage Namjoon's mother worked at was having an adoption fair, the fair was being held so potential adopters had a chance to meet children and create connections in a natural and secured environment.

Jimin was at the event walking around and playing with a couple children here and there but he didn't feel much a connection with anyone. The brunet was starting to lose hope when he found a girl sitting at a table alone eating a hot dog with a sad look on her face, Jimin walked over to here.

"Can I sit here?" He asked. The little girl just looked at him with a blank expression.

"I guess." She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"So why're sitting here alone and not playing like the others?" Jimin asked curious.

"They don't play fair." She said.

"What you mean?" The older asked.

"They always make me play a monster and it makes me sad." She said frowning a little.

"Why do they do that? Have you told them how you feel?" Jimin asked.

"It's because they say I'm fat and when I tell them how I feel they just ignore me. So I just stopped playing." She explained.

"Well I don't think you're fat. I think you're adorable and they're missing out not playing with you." Jimin told her with a soft expression on his face.

"You sound like my mom." She said looking away from him.

"What happened to her if you mind me asking." The brunette asked carefully.

"My dad killed her. Hes gonna be in jail for 11 years." She said turning back to face the older, no one had ever really asked her about herself.

"I'm very sorry to hear that. What's your name little one?" Jimin asked feeling a bad for the younger.

"Su-an like the girl from Train to Busan, that was one of my mom's favorite movies." She said smiling a little.

"Well my name is Jimin, it's nice to meet you Su-an. Do you have any questions for me?" Jimin asked her.

"What kind of job do you have?" She asked her tone full of curiosity.

"Well I dance and teach people how to dance. Do you know who Chungha is?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah I love her." Su-an said eyes twinkling

"Well I dance with here and she's one of my best friends." He told her smiling.

They talked some more, having so much fun that they didn't even realize the time going by. The fair was ending and Su-an felt a little sad because her friend was leaving.

"Don't worry Su I promise to come back and visit you whenever I can, okay?" Jimin told her, feeling her sadness.

"Promise?" She asked sticking out her hand.

"Promise." Jimin said reassuring her. He stuck out his hand and they pinky promised, right before he left he hugged and smiled at her. Waving goodbye

She was the one for sure.

.....................................

🥺🤧- Randa's Gloss

🥺🤧- Randa's Gloss