Dix

Jimin was sitting at home petting his cat Mok when he remembered what Namjoon said about adopting, he'd never really thought about adopting but now that it was brought up he'd gained a little interest. After a couple of days of thinking he'd finally decided to look into it.

Jimin first started looking at adoption centers in Seoul and then some how ended up watching documentaries on the hardships of children in poverty and now he was sobbing uncontrollably, causing him to have a headache. There was no way- he had to call somebody.

"Hello?" A deep voice said answering the phone.

"F-fuck y-you Joon." Jimin said sobbing.

"What I do?" Namjoon asked confused.

"Y-you g-gave me the i-idea to a-adopted a-and now I-I'm s-sad because I-I watched a d-documentary a-about k-kids." Jimin said trying to compose himself.

"Now, now no one told you to do all that." The older said.

"B-but Joon the babies." Jimin said wiping his tears

"Jimin I know my mom works at an orphanage and adoption center." Namjoon said.

"C-can I talk t-to her." Jimin said wide eyed, as if the older could see him.

"Yea I guess. I'll call her tomorrow and give her your number." Namjoon said.

"T-thanks J-joonie." Jimin said, at the point Mok was looking at him weirdly.

"No problem." Joon said right before Jimin heard a small crash and Jin yelling.

"What did you break?" Jimin asked.

"Fish tank." Joon whispered.

"AGAIN!?" The younger yelled, scaring Mok.

"Gotta go." Joon said before ending the call.

...............................

Jimin:

How's life y'all? Anything new? - Randa's Gloss