Quinze

Yoongi and Hoseok were cuddling in the living room when Yoongi's alarm went off like usual, it was an alarm that let him know when to take his medication. The ravenette went to the kitchen and took his pills as usual but he noticed that he was about to run out. 

Yoongi walked back in to the living room and laid down with Hosoek, pulling out his phone and getting ready to call the pharmacist to get a refill of his prescription. 

"Hey babe what if you didn't refill them?" Hoseok asked looking at the older.

"I mean I'm not sure Hobi." Yoongi said.

"I was just thinking." The younger said.

"Yeah I know, I'm just not ready to stop them yet. How about when this second round is done then I'll see if I feel the same way."Yoongi said after thinking about it after a little. 

"You sure, I don't wanna force you into anything." Hoseok said feeling a little bad.

"No, I mean it. I'm interested too just I'm still a little skeptical about it." Yoongi said biting his lip.

"I understand babe, I do." The younger reassured the older.

"I love you sunshine." Yoongi said looking up at Hoseok.

"I love you too moonlight." Hoseok said kissing the older.

The couple went back to cuddling, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

................................................

Man Yoonseok be hitting different - Randa's Gloss