Chapter 43- Mandatory

"Ughh, are you sure it's mandatory for us to wear suits and ties? It's fucking bad enough we have to frickin wear them on Game Days

"Ughh, are you sure it's mandatory for us to wear suits and ties? It's fucking bad enough we have to frickin wear them on Game Days. I fucking hate wearing ties." I say as I struggle to get my tie situated.

"Yes, Kain. It's mandatory." Ember says from behind me, on my bed where she's watching and laughing at me struggling.

I release a frustrated sigh. "You know what. Fuck it. I'm not gonna even wear a fucking tie. I'm just going like this. I'm the damn captain, I get to dress however the hell I want." I pull the tie from around my neck and slam it on my bedroom floor.

I turn and walk over to my bed. Ember stands up and meets me. She wraps her arms around my waist and I try to pry them off me.

"You'll look good either way." Ember says with hooded eyes and a smile.

"Ember, get your damn hands off of me." I annoyingly say.

"Fine," Ember slides her hands down, moves her hands to my front and rubs me through my slacks. "How about this?" Ember says in a low seductive voice.

I close my eyes and release a moan.

About thirty minutes and a blowjob later, me and Ember walk down the stairs, joining the party. Davis immediately pulls me away from Ember and pushes me in a conversation he was having with some old ass bald looking chump.

"Iver, this is my son, Kain. He's the captain for this years team." Davis says like he's trying to get this fucking guy to buy me.

This fucking sucks. I'm already fucking bored of this conversation but I put a smile on my face and shake the old guys hand. Davis whispers in my ear. "Act according or else I'll have Wilson bench you for tomorrows game."

I look at Davis with an 'are you fucking serious' look and he smiles a fake smile at me. Fucker. I continue the boring as hell conversation with Mr Wrinkles. I excuse myself when I see Boo and Luke walk in.

I walk over to them and let out an exasperated sigh. "Fucking hell, boys. I don't ever drink but I'm definitely craving one right now."

"What? What's wrong?" Boo asks.

"Fucking Davis, he made me have a pointless conversation with some old dude."

"Want us to hide you?" Boo asks seriously.

I shake my head, no. "Nah. I'll be good." I say then look around the room.

I can't let anyone know that I'm actually waiting for Ayla to show up, even though she already told me that she isn't coming. But you never know, maybe she'll change her mind.

Grey comes up behind me and stands next to me. "Yo, guys. There's a fine as hell girl working the bar. Let's go bother her, boys." Grey says creepily.

Luke and Boo go with Grey, leaving me by myself. I saunter around the house, stopping a few times to say 'Hi' to the new parents of the fresh meat on the team. Or I'd stop for the occasional 'Thank you' when someone says 'Good luck this season'. I'm sick of fucking playing nice.