Chapter 56- I Won't Be Alone

"Hey, you wanna stop at Swen's and grab a few snacks?" I ask and glance over at Ayla in the passenger side of my car

"Ooh! Yes!" Ayla exclaims.

A few minutes later, I pull in the parking lot of Swen's. I park my car and we both get out. I open the front door of the store and hold it open for Ayla, I wait for her to walk in then I walk in after her. I follow Ayla to the candy aisle and we stand side by side looking at each of the candy options. I point out a few options and Ayla grabs them.

I'm standing in front of the chips rack, looking at the different options when all of a sudden, someone jumps on my back. I almost fly forward from the sudden force. They don't stay on my back for long, they get off and stand next to me, on my left.

I turn my head and see Hazyl standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, you." I politely say with a smirk.

Hazyl gets on her tip-toes and kisses me on my cheek then she goes back to normal height. "Hi, handsome." She greets me back then she looks to my right. I follow her stare and see Ayla coming to join us.

Ayla stands to the right of me with candy and snacks in her hands.

"And... girl." Hazyl shyly greets Ayla.

I then realize that Ayla and Hazyl never really formally met before. I clear my throat. "Oh, Hazyl, this is my best friend, Ayla. Ayla, this is Hazyl." I introduce them myself.

Hazyl extends her hand to Ayla. "Hi, Ayla. I've heard so much about you." And they shake hands.

I look at Hazyl confused, because I don't think I've ever talked about Ayla or even mentioned her to Hazyl so how would she?...

"Hi. It's nice to meet you." Ayla says back then Ayla turns to me. "Um, Scott, I'm going get us drinks."

I look at Ayla and nod. "Okay, yeah, I'll come find you after I get done talking with Hazyl."

Ayla smiles a tight smile then she turns and leaves.

I turn my attention back to Hazyl and I put my hands in my pockets. "So,... uh, what's up?"

"Remember when I said that there was more to that kiss if you won the game the other day?" Hazyl says with a mischievous smile.

"Y- yeah..." I cautiously say.

"Well... tonight. Me and you. And a hot bubbly jacuzzi." Hazyl wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I open my mouth to tell that I'll be there but then I remember that I said that I would help Cooper learn the ropes that the cafe. "I..." I begin to say but Hazyl jumps in.

"We have a naked me in the jacuzzi." She pushes and takes a step closer to me.

"I- I'm sorry but I can't but maybe next weekend?" I say.