Chapter 71- Teddy Toss

"Ayla, where are you?"

"Kitchen!"

I walk out of my bedroom, look to my left and see Ayla standing in the kitchen, putting the groceries she bought in the cupboard.

Not going to lie, seeing Ayla in my kitchen, on her tip-toes reaching up top, seeing her shirt lift up and seeing her ass in those tight jeans, make my dick twitch and get semi hard.

I walk up behind her, put my hands on her hips and lightly rub my crotch on her ass and hug her from behind. I nibble on her neck, which makes her laugh and squeal.

A voice speaks from the living room. "Woah, hey, before you guys go any further and start having sex on the kitchen counter, I just want to remind you that I'm in the room. I can hear and see everything." Boo says.

I honestly forgot he was even here. I drop my hands at my sides and force myself to take a step back. I lean my butt on the kitchen island and sigh in frustration. Ayla continues reaching up to put more stuff in the top cupboard. While Ayla has her backside to me, I take this time to look her body up and down. She looks really good today, I mean she always looks fucking good but today she looks extra good. Again, making my dick twitch.

Ayla turns around, facing me as my gaze hungrily rakes down her body. "What?" She says with a puzzled look on her face.

"You're lucky Boo's here cause I have a thing for girls named Ayla Coyne." I say in a low voice then I pull her in and quickly kiss her.

"Well, you're lucky he's here too. Because I get hot and bothered for boys who are incredibly good lookin' and are named Kain Banks." Ayla peers up at me and winks at me.

Suddenly my semi hard dick completely goes rock hard. I gulp and give Ayla a look as to say 'Oh yeah?'

Ayla and I look stare at each other like were ready to fucking pounce on each other. Then there's a sound coming from the TV, in the living room and we both remember that we aren't alone. So we both say "Boo, go home" in unison, neither of us breaking our intimate stare.

"Whaaat?" Boo whines in confusion and it causes us to laugh.

I don't know what it is lately but it seems like ever since I moved into this apartment, Ayla has really been testing my sexual patience. She would walk around in my T-shirt and her underwear when we're alone. She would tease me by rubbing her hand on my crotch, when we watch a movie on the couch. I don't know how much more I can take until I start busting at the seems, I want to fuck her so bad but I can tell she still isn't ready.

"Hey, so, I'm going see my Mom later for her birthday, you wanna come with?" I ask Ayla.

"Um, yeah sure."

"Okay, cool. We'll leave in a bit." I tell her then I walk in the living room and plop down on the couch, on the other side of Boo.

Boo looks toward the kitchen, making sure Ayla has her back is facing us so she can't hear then he leans closer to me. "Yo, bro, are we partying tonight?"