Chapter 21- Stole My Food

~ Continuation ~

~ Continuation ~

After my talk with Clutch, I went to McDonald's and demolished a Big Mac.

School was a breeze.

I skipped third period because I didn't get the normal hour and fifteen minutes for lunch so I decided to skip.

I just went home and napped.

But I made it back for gym. I messed with Scott as much as I could, like I tripped him, threw the basketball at him a few times and pushed him around.

After school I went back home and worked out for two hours then I showered.

I walk into my closet and decide on this outfit.

Then I walk into my bathroom and style my hair

I grab my cologne and spray it on me a few times.

Walking back in my room, I grab my iPhone from off my nightstand.

Ember texted me three times in the last hour.

I roll my eyes and stuff my phone in my pocket, along with my wallet and car keys.

W alk out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen.

Mom is at the stove cooking something.

The kitchen is pretty big. When you walk in there's floor to ceiling cabinets on your left. On your right is a wall then base cabinets then 2 oven's stacks on top of each other then a door leading into the walk-in pantry then the fridge and more cabinets.

On the far wall is the huge stainless steel sink with a window above it.

In the middle of the kitchen, where mom is, is a big island with a built-in stove and it has eight bar stools on the outside.

The living room, dining room and kitchen is in one big ass room. It's all open plan.

Mom sees me walk in, she smiles while she stirs whatever she's cooking.