Chapter 16- Unwanted Son

My alarms rings, I roll over and turn it off

My alarms rings, I roll over and turn it off. I lay here staring at the ceiling contemplating if I should go to school or just stay home. I guess I should go to school since I haven't been there since... Friday?

I skipped school Monday and Tuesday because I was severely hungover from Sunday.

I blacked out...

The last thing I remember from that night was unlocking the cabin door for everyone. I know it was early and fast that I don't remember, but I did drink on entire bottle of Vodka to myself.

The last time I drank was for my 16th birthday? Back in April? Yeah. Anyway I'm a lightweight.

That is seriously the last fucking time I'm drinking. The hangover isn't fucking worth it. I'm blaming Davis as the reason why I blacked out because it was his fault. He fucking pissed me off and he made me blackout. He didn't physically make me drink but he got me in the mood to drink.

When I woke up Monday morning, well afternoon, I didn't know where the hell I was. I was completely naked and there was a girl passed out beside me, also naked.

I quickly got dressed and went out into the living room. I almost tripped over some random guy passed out on the floor. There was people sleeping everywhere, like couches, floor, kitchen counters, dinning table. Any flat surface, there was someone sleeping there.

I walked over to the kitchen and started cleaning up a bit but there was just stuff fucking everywhere so I got my shit and left.

When I got back home, I realized that I lost my phone. I checked my pockets but they were empty. I went back out to my car and found it under the drivers seat, when I went to turn it on, it was dead.

I went up to my room and charged it. I waited around a bit then I pulled my phone off the charger when it was semi charged. When I turned my phone on a few seconds later all the fucking text messages started coming through. I had three texts from Boo, seven from Ember, two from Hazyl, two from my Mom and a couple from Grey and Myles. I didn't even read any of the texts, I just deleted all the messages and put my phone back on the charger. Oh and by the way, my phone is still fucking cracked from Davis' tantrum he pulled after the game. 

I decided to take a shower then I went downstairs and ate then I went back up to my room and slept for the rest of the day and night.

Now it's present day, Wednesday and I'm finally getting over my hangover. And I finally got a new damn phone. I had Boo cover for me with Clutch so I wouldn't get in trouble.

I get out of bed, take a shower, brush my teeth and pick out an outfit to wear. I'm not trying to impress anyone today so I just wear sweats, I don't care what I wear. I mean, it's not like I've ever had to impress anyone. No one here is worth me trying to impress, I mean- what, no, never mind.

Anyway, I finish getting ready, I grab my book-bag from my desk that's just outside my closet door and go downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen, Mom's standing at the stove making breakfast and my Father's sitting on the bar stool at the breakfast bar reading the newspaper.