Chapter 77- Softer Than A Marshmallow

"It's finally fucking Friday, boys!" Grey exclaims

"Thank fucking God." Boo adds.

The first half of school already flew by. It's lunch time now. Me and the boys are in the parking lot standing in a circle talking by mine and Luke's truck.

"So what are we doing for lunch then? I'm fucking starving." Myles whines.

"Myles shut the hell up, man. You're always hungry." Boo comments.

"Oh hey, did you guys hear what Hazyl did yesterday?" Grey says, changing the subject.

"No. What?" Luke questions, interested in the conversation now.

"She gave Scott head in the janitors closet in the basement." Grey tells us. Grey always hears the gossip first.

"For real?" Boo looks in disgust.

"I'm serious." Grey says.

"Ew, that's fucking nasty. They probably would've passed out from the cleaning supplies in there. Imagine if someone found them passed out on the floor with Scott's dick in Hazyl's mouth." Myles says and everyone but me bursts out laughing.

Grey holts his laughter and points to me, "Hey, wait a minute. Kain, didn't Ember blow you in there a while back?" Everyones attention turns to me.

I look around at them, they're looking at me, waiting for an answer. I can't tell them I practically clawed my fucking way out of that closet. That was when Ayla's face kept popping up in my head, that was when she first slipped into my mind and never left.

"Uh, yeah." I lie.

If I remember correctly, Ember never put me in her mouth. She tried but I made up some lame excuse to get the hell out of there.

I get pulled from my jumbled thoughts by someone nudging me in the side. I turn my head to my right and see Boo looking at me. "You good, man?" He asks.

I nod my head, "Yeah." I answer back.

But the truth is, I'm a mess right now. I haven't really been eating, I haven't showered in fucking days and I haven't slept since Wednesday, not that I sleep soundly to begin with. This whole thing with Ayla is fucking me up. I miss her so fucking bad. I miss everything about her. Her smell, her touch, her voice, her smile and just being with her.

I haven't talked to her since she found that Porn on my laptop, thanks to Boo, on Wednesday. But it honestly feels like eternity.

It doesn't help that I always see her in school and I can't go up to her and kiss her or hug her.

Yesterday I was going to go up to her and talk to her but she stopped me. I'm trying my damn hardest to give her space but... I can only fight myself for so long, you know.

"Come on, guys. I'm so hungry, I might pass out. Let's go eat somewhere." Myles says dramatically, pulling me from my Ayla thoughts.

The guys argue back and forth for a while, trying to decide on what and where to eat. Before they decide on what to do, I turn and walk back toward the school. I walk straight to the cafeteria.