Chapter 3- She Got You Good

~Continuation~

~Continuation~

I think all our mouths fall open for a split second then everyone starts going crazy. Boo, Grey and Luke yell, scream and jump all over Myles for saying what he said. I just stay where I'm at and laugh lightly. Hazyl's faces turns beet red and she puts her face in her hands. "Alright, alright! I get it, everyone calm down. Kid, you can stay, just stay in the living room, kitchen or game room."

Hazyl's house is a single story house. You walk through the foyer and you walk into the great room, the kitchen is to the right. The dinning room is on the other side of the right wall of the foyer. There's a hallway between the dinning room and kitchen, it leads to two bedrooms, a half bath, a laundry room and one of the garages. The master bathroom and office are on the left side of the house. The breakfast nook is just ahead of the kitchen. Between the kitchen and breakfast nook is a small hallway. There's a linen closet and the entrance to the game room.

I go back into the kitchen and grab myself a bottle of water from the fridge. Boo, Grey, Luke and Myles scramble off to the game room and the girls and Zander sit on the couches in the living room and watch 'American Pie'. My phone goes off in my pocket, I dig it out, it's a text from my Mom saying her and Dad are going to bed and to be safe and that she loves me. I push my phone back into my pocket and walk to the game room. Someone hooked up their phone to the surround sound system in the room.

When you enter the game room there's tan carpet on the floors and the walls are gray. There's a white and black pool table in the middle of the room. There a black velvet three person couch to the right as you enter the room. A 70 inch flat screen TV is on the right wall with a bunch of different gaming consoles. A door leading to the bathroom in the far right corner of the room then french doors going out into the backyard and a black velvet swivel chair in the far left corner of the room.

The guys are playing pool, Boo and Luke vs Grey and Myles. I sit on the swivel chair and watch them play. I didn't realize Hazyl, Zander and Ember coming into the room. I'm sitting in a black velvet swivel chair rocking side to side, my right arm is on the arm rest, supporting my head. I hear everyone laugh and yell but I'm not paying attention, my mind is elsewhere.

I feel fingers going through my hair, I look up and see Ember standing in front of me. She bends down and puts her hands on the arm rests. When she leans over, her bra pushes her tits up making them pretty noticeable. I try not to stare at her chest but I'm a guy, I can't help it. I take a quick glance at Ember's boobs then I look at her face.

"What's wrong?" Ember asks.

"Nothing." I look down and play with the hem of my shirt.

"Where's your head at?"

I shake my head. "Nowhere, I'm good. It's just been a stressful fucking week."

I can feel Ember's eyes trying to get my attention. "You sure? I could see you being Debbie Downer from all the way on the other side of the room."