Chapter 49- Now And Always

I can't fucking sleep

I can't fucking sleep. I haven't gotten a good night's sleep since that time when I stayed the night with Ayla a while back. That was the last time I slept all night without waking up. Now, I wake up about seven or eight times a night. Tonight's reason I can't seem to sleep is because I haven't stopped thinking about what I said about Ayla and the look on her face after what I said. I wasn't expecting to see Ayla at all, she caught me off guard. I was mad at Ember for telling Ayla our history. I didn't think it would effect Ayla, but the look on her face was brutal. I do that a lot though, I do or say something without thinking. This just happens to be one of those moments.

The worst part of all of it was when Ember and me got back in my car. Ember started making jokes about me and Ayla, she was saying I was hiding Ayla from her and I'm going soft for Ayla. I didn't like hearing Ember talk shit about Ayla, when Ayla wasn't there to defend herself so I started getting pissed off again. I told Ember to shut her fucking mouth about Ayla but then I started bashing Ayla myself. I said that Ayla doesn't mean anything to me, I'm only slumming it with her to get the money. And that I'm going to break her down piece by piece at a time. I'm going to ruin her, no one will want her when I'm done with her. I also called Ayla a fucking bitch a few times. Ember was loving that I was talking shit behind Ayla's back. I feel absolutely shitty about it now.

So that's why I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about all the shit I said about Ayla.

I turn my head and check the alarm clock on my nightstand, the times reads 3:19am. I have this urge in my stomach like I should go to Ayla's house and apologize but it's fucking 3 in the morning, obviously she's sleeping. But... I need to apologize to her, I need to tell her how fucking sorry I am.

Ayla's has never done anything mean or bad towards me so what gives me the damn right to do this shit to her?

I turn my nightstand light on, get out of bed, go to my closet and change my clothes. 

Then I quietly go downstairs, go to my car and get in

Then I quietly go downstairs, go to my car and get in. I start my car and wait for the agonizingly slow fucking garage doors to open.

I pull in Ayla's driveway and shut my car off. This is the first time, since I got my car and got it all tuned up, that I wish my car wasn't so loud. I'm just here for Ayla, now the whole fucking street probably knows I'm here. Fuck.