Chapter 7- Uh, Your Mom

I walk into the kitchen, I see Mom alone in here sitting at the breakfast bar with a book in her hand

  I walk into the kitchen, I see Mom alone in here sitting at the breakfast bar with a book in her hand. Dad must be either out or still asleep. He can't still be sleeping it's almost eight. Dad usually wakes up as soon as the fucking birds come out.

It's weird but a nice weird when he isn't around. Usually when he's home the house is loud, even when he isn't in the room. It's probably just his presence that's always fucking loud.

I'll enjoy the quiet while it lasts.

"The house is so quiet when he's not around. It's weird but then again it's a good weird. Where is he?" I start off the conversation.

Mom must not have heard me come down the stairs. That or her book is just to good, because when I started talking she almost jumped out of her chair.

She turns her head and smiles over at me. "Ha, funny. He's actually at your school. He found out about the open spot on your team so he's gone talk to coach about it."

He's gone talk to Wilson? Great, that's all I need. Dad pissing off Clutch. Well, if he makes us do suicides drills then I know who to blame. The fucking guy better keep his fucking mouth shut.

"Oh great!" I say dramatically. "I hope he keeps his cool, Clutch is easy to trigger. He better not fuck up my shot at captain. I've worked to hard for this to have it get taken away all because of Dad. Sometimes he doesn't know when to shut his damn mouth."

Mom takes a sip out of her coffee then lowers the cup. "Well, maybe he just wants to help?"

"I don't need his fucking help. He'd help a lot more if he would just stayed the hell out of it," I take a deep breath. "I have to go, see you later."

I kiss my Mom on the top of her head, she tells me to 'Have a good day' and we exchange 'byes'. I grab my car keys from the hook by the door that leads to the garage. I unlock my car, get in, wait for the garage door to lift up then I back out of the garage.

I walk up to the school, the guys are hanging out on the usual picnic table. I walk up and listen to their conversation, they're talking about who has the best body out of all the girls that go to school here.

"No she doesn't! Kara Lenz doesn't have a better body than Missy Hale!" Myles protests.

"Dude, shut up! Keep your voice down, the people in space can probably hear you!" Luke smacks Myles upside the head.

Boo turns to me. "Kain, who do you think has the best body?"

They all turn and look at me. I hate being put on the spot.

"Uh, your mom." I say after a few seconds. Everyone bursts out in laughter and Boo just shakes his head.

To be honest, I don't care what they look like or who has the best body, if they just give me what I want then that's all that matters. All I care about is if they can get me off. I don't care about their pleasure, only mine.