Chapter 98- Kain's idea

"Holy fuck, bro, that was fucking crazy!" Myles exclaims referring to the cat fight with Ember and whoever the fuck that chick was that Hazyl brought

"Who even was that girl?" Boo asks and finishes the last of his drink.

"That was Cooper's baby's mother." Scott's voice chimes in out of nowhere. Wait, Cooper has a kid? What the hell, I've known the guy for three years, how the fuck did I not know that he has a kid?

We all look at Scott like he grew a dick on his head.

"Woah, wait. Cooper has a kid?!" Luke says, voicing the question for all of us.

"And you fucked her? You fucked Cooper's baby mama? Damn, bro." Myles says.

Scott nods his head like it's not a big deal. "Yeah. A daughter. Her name is Leighton, and she's five months old." He informs us then gets up and goes into the kitchen, Ayla gets up and follows him. I watch her hips sway as she walks, imagining her plump asscheeks bouncing with each step. The thought sends a shiver down my body.

"You know what I think," Grey says, sits up and takes a hit off the joint then he passes it to Boo. "I say that since Scott's secret got leaked, you should confess yours." Grey nudges me with his elbow.

Tonight is not the night that I want Ayla to find out about the bet. The night is going decently good for us. I mean, sure, there was some drama but that wasn't ours. We're happy for once and I want to keep it that way. I'm not ready to have my life ripped out from under me. I know, I should tell Ayla about the bet, but I'm figuring out how to tell her about the bet without it sounding harsh, if that makes sense. Maybe, if I use the bet as a way to say that it gave me a reason to get with Ayla, she won't get mad? Who the fuck am I trying to kid, the whole ordeal is fucked up. There is no way to word the bet nicely.

"Shut the fuck up, Grey. I'm not telling Ayla shit." I snap and slump back on the couch.

"Fine. Then I'll tell her." Grey glance at me with an evil smirk.

"Not-uh. Not if I beat you to it!" Myles adds in.

I sit at the edge of my seat, glaring at both Grey and Myles. "I'll give you both fifty bucks to keep your mouths fucking shut." I take out my wallet and throw the money at them. "There. Now, neither of you say a Goddamn word." I stand up and go straight to my bedroom, closing the door behind me.

I go into the bathroom, put my hands on the sink vanity, let my head hang low and close my eyes. Hearing Grey and Myles fight over who's going to tell Ayla the truth, had me super fucking suffocated. I feel like the bet is slowly closing in on me and I can't do anything to stop it. Either way I lose. I tell Ayla the truth and she never speaks to me again, I hold in the truth, and constantly fear of slipping the truth. I'm fucked. And it doesn't help that the more the boys drink and get high, the more likely they are to confessing my truth.