Chapter 68- Tattoo

"What do you want to do with the last two hours we have left in Rochester?" I ask Hazyl as we walk down the sidewalk

Hazyl puts her index finger to her lips and taps them as she thinks. "Hmm... we could... go to a club?" Hazyl suggests.

"No, we wouldn't have enough time to enjoy anything in there," I say and shake my head. "What else do you suggest?"

Hazyl goes quiet for a second or two then she gasps. "Oh, I know! We can go get tattoos!"

The second the words left Hazyl's mouth, I stop dead in my tracks and peer at her with the most puzzled look. "I'm sorry, what did you say? I think I heard you wrong."

"I said we could go get tattoos. You don't have to get one if you don't want to but I definitely want one." Hazyl says as in a matter of fact.

"You're only seventeen, how are you..." My voice trails off when I watch as Hazyl digs in her back pocket and pulls out her fake ID. The same fake ID she used when she and I went to Tizzy's that one night. "Oh," I say. "Of course, you brought your fake ID with you."

"I don't leave without it," Hazyl says then she gets on her tip-toes and kisses me. "Come on, there's a tattoo parlour just up ahead." Hazyl wraps her hand around mine and pulls me behind her.

"Alright. You're done." The tattoo artist says as he examines Hazyl's tattoo one last time.

Hazyl sits up and strides over to me. I'm sitting in the waiting area at the front, really deciding if I want to get a tattoo or not. I know Hazyl said I don't have to get one if I don't want to but now that I'm here, I actually do kind of want one. It's just so permanent.

"So, have you decided yet?" Hazyl asks while she stands right in front of me.

I shake my head, no. "Not yet. So let me see." I honestly don't even know where or what Hazyl got.

Hazyl holds out her right hand so I can see. Her middle finger is wrapped with Saran Wrap but I can see the outline of the tattoo through the Saran Wrap. She got a crown on the inside of her middle finger.