Chapter 87- Extra Set Of Lips

"Are you going to the bonfire tonight?" Ayla asks

"Yeah. Clutch wants the whole team to go and make an appearance and show our appreciation to the community for supporting us," I say. Ayla nods her head. I grab her by the waist and pull her to me, we both fall back on the couch, and she sits on my lap. I tickle her, she kicks her legs, squeals and laughs. I stop, wrap my arms around her and just hug her. My right cheek pressed up against her forehead and the left side of her head lays on my chest. "But I'd rather stay here with you. You know, why would I want to be in the freeing fucking cold when I could be here with my head between your legs."

Ayla picks her head off of me, she pinches my cheeks together, making me have fish lips. "Well, if coach wants you there then you have to go." Ayla let's go of my face. "I'll probably go and check it out. I've never been to one before."

I furrow my brow and look at Ayla. "What, a bonfire?" I ask confused then I lean down and kiss her shoulder.

Ayla shakes her head. "No, I've been to a bonfire, just not in the winter."

"Oh. Well, I'd bring you with me but I'll probably have to drive some of the guys." I say, just the thought of having my car filled to the brim with a bunch of hockey players, annoys the fuck out of me.

"It's fine. I'll just Uber there." Ayla says like it's no big deal.

"Okay, do you need money?" I offer.

Ayla looks at me like I have two heads. "No. Do you not remember that I have a job that pays me? I have money." She says sarcastically and smiles. "What time do you have to be there?"

I tilt my head to the side and remember what Clutch said. "Uh,... Six. But, I have to leave here at five since they all live in different parts of town, it'll take me a whole fucking hour to get them. Plus, they're slow as hell, they're never fucking ready when I get to their house. I always have to wait for them."

"So, we have half an hour. What do you want to do? Are you hungry?" Ayla asks.

I smirk. "I'm starving." I lean in kiss Ayla's neck. I slide my hand under her shirt and fondle her tits through her bra.

Ayla laughs and stops me. "No, Kain. I meant like actual food, you perv."

I sit back. "Oh, yeah, I guess I could have a sandwich or something." I say disappointed. Ayla chuckles softly at me pouting, she kisses me on my cheek then she gets up and heads for the kitchen. "But, I'd rather devour you instead. You taste better than any kind of food." I cross my arms over my stomach and dramatically pout more.

Ayla just glances at me and smiles.

"Yo, I heard we're finally getting our lettermen's tonight." Boo says from the passenger seat of my car.

"For real? That'd be ace." Myles chimes in from the back seat.

Luke, Grey and some of the guys from the team are in Luke's truck behind us. I put up a fight about having so many people in my car, so Luke picked up the guys that I was supposed to.