Defeating a God, only to plunge into despair

"Let's see you survive this! A Kaioken x 10, Final.... Kame.... Hame.... HA!" Vegito shot the massive attack at Zamasu, both entering the attack. "YAAAH!" "YAAAH!" As the giant beam shot into the sky, everyone was in awe of what was happening. "HOLY CRAP! This is awesome!" "Yeah it is!" Both Asta and Luffy said as they watched, "I take it he's a moron too?" Zoro asked Noelle, "Yeah, pretty much." Noelle said, "YAAAH!" "YAAAH!" Inside the beam the two finally clashed, a giant burst of shockwaves spreading out.

 "Woah! Guys, hold onto something!" Asta said as they began to be pushed back. "Actually, we'd better take cover!" Zoro said as he noticed the beam becoming unstable. The four ducked behind some rubble as the beam finally exploded. "Do you think we won?" Asta asked as there was now silence. "Zoro, see what's going on." "Why do I have too?! You do it!" Zoro said, looking at Noelle. "Me?! Why me?! How about Asta?" Noelle said,

 "Uh, ok." Asta peeked out from where they were at. "Uh, woah." "What? What is it?" Noelle asked, "Look." The other three peeked out as well, only to see Zamasu, most of his right side destroyed. "Uh....Ah...." "Heh, looks like that attack did more than sting a little." Vegito said, "How could this be.... I am a god." Zamasu said, "No, you're no god. You're a kai that has a big ego. Now then, let's finish this." Vegito said as he created a ki saber. "No.... this can't be....ARGH!" Vegito stabbed Zamasu and began to slice him in two. 

"It's finally over-?!" Vegito and the others then began to feel a rumbling once again. "Oh great, what's happening now?!" Noelle shouted, "What the-?" Vegito stepped back as Zamasu began to change. Everything began to morph before their very eyes. "Looks to me that the illusion is changing again." "Yo, Zoro. Look at your wound." Luffy said, "Huh? What the-?" Zoro was surprised as the wound began to heal. "Uh-oh." "What is it-?!" Everyone was surprised as Vegito separated back into Goku and Vegeta. "Guess the potara ran outta time." Goku said, "I don't think so. Look, we're not wearing them anymore." Vegeta pointed out. 

"Maybe they were just exclusive to the illusion we were just in." Noelle said, "That may be true. But that being said, where are we now?" Vegeta asked, "Yeah, it looks like we're in some kinda cave or something." Luffy said, "I don't like this. It's too quiet." Zoro said, grabbing his swords. "Hmm...." "What is it, Asta?" Noelle asked, "I don't know. Something about this kinda feels familiar." Asta said, looking around the cavern. Noelle looked around a bit, slowly realizing where they all were. 

"Wait.... Oh no, I think I-?" "Beast Magic.... Bear Claw!" "What the-ARGH!" Goku was then stabbed in the shoulder by, "Oh crap.... It's him again!" Asta shouted as Vetto finally showed himself. "I've already taken care of your friends. Well, not all of them as far as I can see now." Vetto said, looking over the others. "If you honestly believe you can beat us, then you're wrong. You only managed to land that attack on Kakarot because you got him by surprise." Vegeta said, "Oh really? You don't think I got what it takes? Then how about you step up and be my first opponent then?" Vetto said, gesturing for Vegeta to come forward.

 "Very well, prepare yourself. YAH!" Vegeta shot forward trying to deliver a punch, but was surprised when Vetto easily caught it. "What?!" "Heh, my turn.... Beast magic.... Bear claw!" Vetto then delivered a massive blow to Vegeta, sending him into one of the cavern walls. "Vegeta!" "Argh.... ["What the hell? He shouldn't be this strong compared to us.... What's going on?"] Vegeta thought as he struggled back to his feet. "C'mon, I thought you said you were strong!" Vetto said,

 "Fine, it seems I'll have to take this seriously. YAH!.... What the?!" Vegeta tried going blue, but was surprised to see he hadn't changed. "Was that supposed to do something?" Luffy asked, "What is going on...?[When we fought Zamasu, Kakarot and I were able to not only fuse, but go super saiyan blue-kaioken. But here, it's as though....!"] the illusion is making it so that we're as strong as we were during these fights!" Vegeta said, "Huh? What do you mean, Vegeta?" Goku asked, "When it came to Zamasu and Black, we had the toughest time beating them even in super saiyan blue. But here, we're experiencing how strong these two were. So our power levels must have been sealed or something of the sort." Vegeta explained,