Worlds collide once again! New and old allies and enemies on the horizon!

["It had been nearly a year since the event that brought seven worlds together. When the worlds merged, Goku and his allies were tasked with gathering the seven super dragon balls that had been shrunk to the size of the earths' orbs. With this in mind, Goku and his allies traveled through the merged world, and along the way they faced many challenges("Damn you!" "Requip!"). 

But, they also managed to attain many allies along the way("We are... team Gotenks!" "I said I didn't agree with that name!")and faced many foes ("Virgo!" "Dynamite!" "Smash!" "ARGH!"). Despite these many foes, it was Ainz and his guardians that proved to be the most powerful of all ("You wanted me to take this seriously? Then I shall."). Before they could face Ainz, Goku and his group had to win two fights against the guardians. The first saw Meliodas and Ryuko against Aura and Mare, and though the fight was fierce; Meliodas and Ryuko lost ("No... I'm done.").

 In the second match, Vegeta and Erza found themselves fighting Demiurge. The two seemed as though they would lose, even to the point where Erza accepted Demiurges' words. But, with the words of Vegeta ("Stand up and show them the power of the Fairy Queen!") Erza gained the confidence to continue the fight and the two were victorious ("Galick..." "Haa..." "Gun!" "Haa!"). Finally, Goku with Midoryia, Naruto, and Natsu, fought against the overseer of the guardians, Albedo. She proved to be strong, but after repeated attacks and a momentous combined attack, defeated the Succubus (Kamehame..." "Rasen..." "Fire Dragons'..." "Detroit..." "HA!" "Shuriken!" "Roar!" "SMASH!"). 

After three intense matches, it was finally time for the match with Ainz. Goku had offered to fight the Lord himself saying that it was mainly his doing that brought all of this on. Goku fought in Super Saiyan Blue, but was no match for Ainz. It would be then that Ainz revealed a shocking claim to Goku ("No matter how strong you and your attacks are...they won't hurt me at all."). But even learning this, Goku dug deep inside himself and pushed on against Ainz ("I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE OVER OUR WORLDS!"). Despite his efforts, it still wasn't enough and Goku found himself in a desperate spot. His only other option was the spirit bomb, and Goku needed some time to charge up the attack

 ("I kinda need you and Frieza to fight off Ainz while I get the energy I need.") Though hating this, Vegeta reluctantly fought beside Frieza as Goku gathered energy from everyone across the seven worlds ("It's ready! You're finished, Ainz!"). Ainz survived the attack without a scratch, but after some convincing words from Goku, handed him the final dragon ball. With the seven super dragon balls gathered, Goku wished that the worlds return to normal and said farewell to his new friends..."]

At Goku's gardening site...

["Let's not think of this as a goodbye. Let's just say this is a... see ya later."] "Man, I still can't believe it's been a year since our world went back to normal." Goku said as he laid on the ground and was looking at the sky. "I wonder how those guys are doing? Guess I'll never know... well, I'd better get back to work." Goku smiled and began to plow the field.

At Capsule Corps...

"Haaaa....YAH!...?" Goten had powered up in front of Trunks, but could tell something wasn't right. "Nothing?" "Nope." "Aw man! How come I can't go Super Saiyan 2?!" Goten shouted in frustration. "Yeah that is weird. I mean, I can tap into my new form with no problem." Trunks said as he watched from a chair. "Alright, let's try one more time. Haaa... YAH!" "Nope... still nothing." Goten scratched his head, trying to figure out why he wasn't able to tap into SSJ2. "What's wrong with me?! Why is this so hard?! Hey... wait!" Goten then turned to Trunks.

 "Do you think your dad can help?" Trunks thought about it. "Probably, but he's on Beerus' world training right now." Trunks said, "Oh..." "Why not ask Gohan?" Trunks suggested, "Oh yeah! Let's go ask him!" Goten and Trunks then flew off to Gohan's house to get his help. "Huh, that is strange. Usually once we unlock a new level of Super Saiyan, we can tap into those forms with ease." Gohan explained, "Then how come I can't do it? Hasn't something like this happened to you?" Goten asked, "Afraid not. Though, the way you went Super Saiyan 2 was similar to how I reached it." Gohan said, "That's it!" The two brothers looked at Trunks.

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes Unite 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara