Letting go of the past! Derieri fights for the Clover Kingdom!

"Got you! YA!" Derieri grabbed hold of Elizabeth's ankles and slammed her to the ground. "Argh!" "You're gonna pay!" Derieri began to fall back to the ground, her fist out ready to land a strike. "AP SHOT!" "What?! GAH!" Derieri was caught off guard as a blast beam struck her side, sending her crashing into a building. "Huh? Bakugou, you're ok." Elizabeth was relieved as she saw Bakugou back on his feet. "That damn lady just knocked the wind outta me for a bit." Bakugou said as he helped Elizabeth up. 

"Where's Megumin?" "I made sure that she's in a safe place." [Cut to Megumin inside a barrel: "Bakugou! Come back and get me out of this thing! This isn't funny!"] "Your attack won't keep her down for long." "No duh, idiot. I know she's stronger than me!" Bakugou said, "Right. You can do long range attacks, right?" Elizabeth asked, "Yeah." "Ok, then leave the close combat to me." Elizabeth said as she created a lightsaber. 

"When the hell could you do that?" "Many centuries ago. Honestly, I'm still surprised I can use this again." Elizabeth said, "YAH!" Derieri then exploded in dark energy as she walked out from the building. "Lucky shot, kid." Derieri said as she wiped a bit of blood away from her mouth. "Derieri, please. Just-." "No!" Derieri then bolted forward, evading Elizabeth's saber and landed a punch to her side. 

"Argh!" "Ha-?" "I don't think so! Die!" Bakugou then shot in and nailed a blast on Derieri. "Gah!" "Ha!" Elizabeth took the opportunity of the opening and stabbed Derieri in the shoulder. "You Bi-." "Forgot about me? Yah!" Bakugou then landed another explosion on Derieri. "Ah!" Derieri skidded across the ground and landed a few feet away. "She's down. Let's finish her-." "Wait. I'm still certain that we can stop her without having to kill her." Elizabeth said,

 "The hell are you talking about?" Bakugou asked, "I know that we don't have to kill her. She just needs to let out her feelings." "So what? You want me to knock her out?" Bakugou asked, "No, let me talk to her." Elizabeth said as she made her wings disappear. "Are you crazy-?!" "Just let me." Elizabeth said as she walked over to Derieri. "Get away from me!" Derieri shouted, "Derieri." "I said, get-uh?!" Derieri was surprised when she felt Elizabeth embrace her. "I'm sorry."

Where Megumin is....

"Guys! Guys! Come on, this isn't funny anymore! I'm getting cramped in here!" Megumin shouted from inside the barrel. "Can anyone get me out-?!" Megumin looked up as she heard the lid of the barrel. "Hm-?! AH!" Megumin then saw a hand made of fire reach in and grab her by the head. "I take it you're the one who was screaming?" Megumin nodded then noticed that there were a few magic knights there. 

"Um.... are you the good guys?" "She's fine. Sol! Make sure that there aren't any other casualties around here." "Yes Ma'am!" Sol said as she led a few magic knights away. "So, who are you? And why do you sound like Bulma if she was seriously pissed off?" Megumin asked, "My name is Meroleona. Temporary captain of the Crimson Lions. And what do you mean by my voice sounding like I'm pissed off...?" Mereoleona asked, giving Megumin a glare.

 "Nothing! I didn't mean anything by that!" "Hmph." Mereoleona then let go of Megumin, only for her to fall to the floor. "Get up." "I can't...." "What do you mean you can't?!" Megumin then explained what happened. "So you were the cause of the explosion?" "Yeah...." "And you can't get up anymore?" "Mhm...." "Sigh...." Mereoleona then used her fire paw spell to lift Megumin up. "You're lucky that I'm in a good mood." Mereoleona said as she began to walk off with Megumin.

 "Wait! I have to get back to my friends! They could be in trouble!" "You're one of those other worlders right? I've seen some of the fights that you've put on, so I'm sure they're fine." "Huh? You know?" "Of course. The whole kingdom knows ever since that fight against that god person." Mereoleona said, 

"So if you know, then can you help us?" "Our mission is to find casualties and bring them back to the safe haven that we took the Wizard King and the Clover King to." Mereoleona explained, "Please?" Mereoleona looked at the magic knights who were surveying the area. "Fine. Where are they?" Mereoleona asked, "Ah.... ha ha! Thanks! They're probably, thatta way!" Megumin said as she gestured to her right. "You'd better not waste my time." Mereoleona said as she walked off with Megumin.