A Hakai that will change everything

An hour after Beerus and Whis left....

"YAWN! Oh boy, I'm glad that we're back home. I need a nap." Beerus said as he and Whis entered Beerus's home. "Indeed, though I will say that I wish we could've stayed a bit longer. It was nice getting to see Lady Elizabeth again." Whis said, "Oh so true. She really is the nicest deity that I have had the pleasure of meeting." Beerus said as he sat back on his chair. "I agree, my Lord. And it wasn't much of a bother healing her lover either." "Huh? Lover? Since when did Elizabeth start seeing someone?" Beerus asked, now beginning to eat. "You don't remember Meliodas?" 

"Meliodas? Meliodas you say? Hm.... it's on the tip of my tongue-don't tell me! Ah-ha! Isn't he the eldest son of the Demon King?" "That's correct, my Lord. I'm surprised that you don't remember Lady Elizabeth talking about him. Every time we went to visit her, she would go on about him." Whis said, pouring himself some tea. "Well to be fair, I was too caught up with the delicious treats that she would make. Oh why didn't I ask her to make me some before we left?! Oh well, nothing I can do about that now." Beerus said,

 "We could always go back. It's not like we'll be doing anything for a while. Although, I would like to ask Lady Elizabeth about that strange curse I encountered while healing Meliodas." Whis said as he began to wash their plates. "Curse? What are you talking about, Whis?" Beerus asked, 

"Oh yes, you see.... While I was curing Meliodas of whatever was done to him. I stumbled upon a strange curse.[''Hm? What's this?" While healing Meliodas, Whis began to see strange energy starting to rise from Meliodas's body. "Interesting...."] Though it took me by surprise, I was able to lift it. Even if it took a bit more power than I would have expected." Whis explained, 

"Really? That is interesting. What kind of energy was it?" Beerus asked, "To put it best. It was some sort of ancient energy." Whis said, "Ancient? Well the only sort of ancient energy that I can recall was from the Demon King and Supreme Deity. Though I don't know why The Demon King would put a spell on his son." "Well, we did have one conversation with him, remember?"

 "Hmmm.... ["You want me to what?!" Beerus shouted as he ate. "Destroy the Goddess clan. They, or should I say one in particular, has continued to warp my son's mind. Making him disobey and rebel against me. I know if that goddess is destroyed, there won't be anyone that will turn my son against me. He will be able to take my place as the Demon King and lead our race to dominance!" The Demon King boasted, 

"Uh-huh.... Now before I do anything, think about this. You ask me to do this in a way that is more demanding than asking." Beerus said, setting down his food. "Do you think that I'll do something if you demand me to?" Beerus asked, looking straight at the Demon King. "Uh?! No, Lord Beerus! I would never demand that you-." "Oh, but the way you spoke to me of your dilemma was in a demanding way." Beerus said, getting up and walking over to the Demon King.

 "Oh dear, here we go...." Whis said as he watched on. Beerus then slammed his hand on the table. "Listen here, Demon King. If I need or want to destroy something, I'll do it. And as far as I can tell, there is no need for destruction. I'll end with this. I'm frankly not too fond of you or the Supreme Deity. Though I do have a bit more tolerance for you, it's not much. I know that you two don't see eye-to-eye, hell that's why this entire 'Holy War' as you call it is happening. I am not going to interfere as I don't believe I need to. Although.... There is a goddess, Elizabeth, who I believe will do good. That she may be able to unite both sides and put an end to this war. I'm giving you this warning, Demon King. If I learn that something has happened to her. That being you do something to her, I'll make sure to destroy you." Beerus said as he formed a purple orb of energy. 

"You wouldn't want me to do that now, would you?" "No, Lord Beerus. Forgive me." The Demon King said, "Hmph. Whis, we're leaving." "Very well." Whis said as Beerus put his hand on his back. "Don't think I won't come through on that threat." Beerus said as he left.] Ah yes, I guess his son just couldn't help but rebel. Oh well, that's no problem to me." Beerus said as he leaned back on his chair once again.