Vegeta's intense training

In the USJ... "Ok, so how are we gonna toughen me up?" Vegeta cracked his knuckles and looked at Kirishima. "Simple. I'm going to throw a punch starting at my base form. And I will gradually continue until I'm at my strongest form... Super Saiyan Blue." Vegeta explained, "Alright, I'm sure it won't be that hard." Kirishima said, "I'm not so sure. Be careful, Kirishima." Todoroki said. Vegeta got in his stance and faced Kirishima.

 "This first punch will be in my base form. To put it simply, the way I look right now." Vegeta explained, "Right, then let me activate my quirk." Kirishima said as he hardened his body. "Hold on. Todoroki, is there anyone here who can heal wounds?" Vegeta asked, "Yeah, Recovery girl can." "Then go inform her to come here. The more I power up, the stronger my punches will become." Vegeta explained, "Right, I'll be back then." Todoroki said and left to get Recovery Girl. "Ok, let's begin." Vegeta said,

 "Got it. Whenever you're ready." Kirishima said, "Alright, here I come!" Vegeta bursted forward and struck Kirishima. "Rrr...Argh." Kirishima, though blocking the attack, still felt the full power of the strike. "Good, but it still seems you need to get used to my base form punches. I'll strike you two more times before going Super Saiyan" Vegeta explained, "Right... I can still take some punches." "You'd better, Frieza won't wait for you to heal up. Now brace yourself again!" Vegeta instructed, to which Kirishima nodded. Vegeta struck him once again, sending Kirishima back. "Argh.... Damn it..." Kirishima said as he could feel his body getting cracked.

 "Time for the last one. Yah!" Vegeta flew at Kirishima again and landed the third punch. "Ah!" Kirishima felt the larger impact of that punch. "Good work, now... it's time for the next one. Yah!" Vegeta powered up to Super Saiyan. ["I should tell him that we should wait for Todoroki to come back with Recovery Girl. but, he did say that that Frieza guy wouldn't stop to let me recover."] Kirishima thought, then put his arms up to show he was ready for the next punch. "Here I come!" Vegeta punched Kirishima once again, 

"Argh! ["Crap that one was way more stronger than the last one."] Kirishima thought, "Time for the next one." Vegeta said, ["Wait, maybe if I use unbreakable, I won't feel the pain that much."] Kirishima thought, "Alright, here I go... Red Riot..." "Yah!" "Unbreakable!" Vegeta punched Kirishima, this time the two stood in place, neither being sent back. "Good work. You managed to stand your ground.... But now it's time for the next one! Yah!" Vegeta had transformed once again. "This is Super Saiyan 2!" Vegeta said as electricity flowed around him.

 "Woah..." "Now get ready!" Vegeta went for the next punch. Kirishima, still in his unbreakable form, absorbed the punch. "Argh!" At this point, Kirishima had many cracks in his unbreakable form and was bleeding in many places. "Your quirk is going to be really useful when we-." "Kirishima!" Jiro had looked to see the condition was in. "What the?" Goku and Jiro made their way to where the two were. "Come... on.... I still got more left... in me." Kirishima said, "Very well, time for the next transformation. YAH!" Vegeta powered up to blue. 

"Brace yourself for this one." Vegeta said. As he rushed at Kirishima, Goku used instant transmission to appear in front of Vegeta and blocked his punch. "Vegeta, what are you doing?" Goku said, "Training the boy-what else would I be doing?" Vegeta said, "Yeah but, we both know that Super Saiyan Blue is way too powerful to use against people that aren't as strong as us." Goku said, "Kirishima are you ok?" Jiro asked, "Yeah... just a little beat up." Kirishima said, "Here." Goku approached Kirishima and handed him a senzu bean.

 "What's this?" "Eat it, it'll heal you." Goku said, so Kirishima did so and just like that, he was fully healed. "Woah, it's like I wasn't hit at all." "Yeah, senzu beans heal all battle wounds. Luckily I had some." Goku said as he turned to Vegeta. "Please, if they're going to help us. They need to learn how to withstand the power Frieza has." "Still, you should have at least taken your time." Goku said, as the two continued to argue, Todoroki finally returned with Recovery Girl. "Sorry for the wait, the staff was having a meeting." Todoroki said, "It's fine, Kirishima is all healed up." Jiro said, "Really? How so?" Recovery Girl asked, Goku then explained what senzu beans can do.