The Goddess with the dragon ball

One hour earlier...

Aqua had just bought the last bottle of her favorite booze from the store and was returning to the house. "Ha ha ha! I managed to get the last of my favorite booze! Huh?" Aqua had stopped as she noticed something glimmering on the ground. "What's this? It looks shiny. Huh?! Maybe it's worth a pretty penny! I'll just be taking this. The others won't believe what I found!" Aqua said as she picked up the orb from the ground and put it in a small pouch. Aqua continued on her way home and was soon there.

 "I'm back!" Aqua said as she entered the house. "Welcome back." Darkness said, "Where's Megumin and Kazuma?" Aqua asked as she entered the living room. "I'm right here!" Megumin popped up from the couch holding her cat, Chomusuke. "That's you down, but where is the shut in Neet?" Aqua asked, "I'm in the kitchen-and I thought I told you to stop calling me that!" Kazuma shouted for the kitchen. "What? It's true though. Anyways, get in here, I have something to show you guys!" Aqua said, "What is it?" Darkness asked, "Well, when I was on my way back from the store, I found this!" Aqua took the orb out from the pouch and showed it to her friends. "Woah! What is it?" Megumin asked as she looked closely at the orb. 

"I don't know, but it looks like it could be worth something." Aqua said, "Look, there's some stars on it." Darkness pointed out, "1, 2...5 stars to be exact." Kazuma said as he counted the stars. "Well, I was just coming back to leave my booze. I'm going to go sell this thing!" Aqua said as she began to leave. "Hold on, Aqua. what if that thing is some kind cursed object?" Kazuma said, "Come on Kazuma. If this thing were cursed I would know. I mean, I am the goddess of water after all." Aqua said in a highly tone.

 "More like the goddess of uselessness." "HEY!" Darkness stepped in between the two and said, "If this thing is a cursed object. Maybe Wiz could tell us if it is." "Mmmm.... You know I don't like going to see that undead Lich." Aqua said pouting, "Come on, Aqua. do you really want to sell something that might be cursed?" Darkness asked, "Hmph! Fine..." Aqua said as she puffed her cheeks. "Think about it like this, Wiz might want to buy it from you if it is cursed!" Megumin suggested, 

"Yeah...Yeah! Ok, let's go!" Aqua said, "Of course you'd want to go if you can make a buck." Kazuma said as the party left for Wiz's store. "Money! Money! Gonna make some money~!" Aqua sang as the party walked into town. As they continued to walk around, the group started to hear people talk about seeing people with strange looking clothing. "Who do you think they're talking about?" Darkness asked Kazuma,

 "Who knows, maybe a party from another city or something?" Kazuma suggested, "Hurry up guys! I want to sell this thing!" Aqua said as she waved for the others to speed up. "Calm down we're coming!" Kazuma said, "I wonder how much Wiz will give me for this thing?" Aqua said as she took the orb out from her pouch and began to admire it. "Maybe it will be alot-Hm?" Darkness and the others stopped as a group approached them. Megumin then tugged on Kazuma's shirt.

 "What?" "I think those are the people the townsfolk were talking about." Megumin whispered. Both Darkness and Kazama looked at the group. "You could be right. Excuse me! Can we help you with something?" Darkness asked as the group stopped in front of them. "That blue haired girl has the orb-Get her!" Bakugou shouted as he blasted forward. "Wah! Get away!" The blue haired girl screamed as she began to run. "Bakugou, get back here!" Goku said, "Hold up, Aqua!" Kazuma shouted as he and the others began to chase after Bakugou and Aqua. 

"Give me that orb you damn bastard!" Bakugou shouted as he chased Aqua. "Kazuma! Save me!" Aqua shouted as she sped up. Aqua looked around then ran down an alley. "Damn it. Where'd that blue haired idiot go?" Bakugou said as he began to look around. "Pant-pant-pant.... Phew! I think I lost that guy." Aqua said as she looked behind her. 

"Even if he did catch up to me, I'd be able to take care of him-oof." Aqua then bumped into someone. "Huh-AH!" Aqua looked up to see both Goku and Vegeta. "Told you cutting her off would work." Goku said, "Whatever. Listen up girl, hand over the dragon ball." Vegeta said, "Huh? Dragon ball? You mean this?" Aqua then held up the orb. "That's right, hand it over." "No! I found it and it's mine!" Aqua said as she hugged the ball. 

"I'm not going to tell you again. Hand it over or else!" Vegeta said, "Ha! You two shouldn't mess with me." Aqua said with a smug face. "And why's that?" "Because you are in the presence of the Goddess of water! And I'm super powerful!" Aqua said, "Goddess? If you are a Goddess like you say, then why can we still feel your energy?" Goku asked, "Huh? What do you mean?" "If you're a deity then we shouldn't sense your energy." Vegeta explained,

 "Yeah, God's have devine energy. But I don't sense that in you." Goku said, "Huh?!" As they talked everyone else managed to finally find them. "Aqua!" "Kazuma!" Aqua ran to him and began pulling on his shirt. "What the hell, Aqua?! Get off!" "Tell those mean guys that I am a Goddess!" Aqua said with tears in her eyes. "She can't really be serious about being a Goddess right?" Vegeta asked, "Trust us, we have to hear that almost every day." Megumin said, "But I AM! I AM! I AM! I AM!" Aqua shouted, beginning to throw a fit. 

"Are you three more reasonable than she is?" Aizawa asked, "Yeah, that's right." Kazuma said with a sigh, "Look, that orb you guys have. We need it." Aizawa said, "So it's yours?" Darkness asked, "Not necessarily, but we do need it. So it would be a big help if you give it to us." Aizawa explained, "Sure, Aqua hand over that orb you got." "NO!" Aqua shouted, 

"If she doesn't want to hand it over, I'll make her." "Bakugou, calm down." Aizawa said, ["Bakugou? Sounds... no that can't be."] Kazuma thought, "Hey, mind if I ask you guys for your names?" Kazuma asked the group. "Huh? Oh right, I'm Goku and this is Vegeta." Goku said, "Right, and you guys?" "Kazama, what are you trying to do?" Darkness whispered, "Just checking something. And what are your guys' names." Kazuma said, "I'm Izuku Midoriya." "Ochako Uraraka." "My name is Momo Yaoyorozu." "Shoto Todoroki." "Name's Eijiro Kirishima!" "I'm Kyoka Jiro." Kirishima had looked at Bakugou who didn't want to say anything. "That over there is Katsuki Bakugou." "Why the hell did you tell them my name?!" Bakugou shouted, 

"By any chance, are you guys from-." Before Kazuma could finish there was an alert that was coming from the guild. "What could the guild want now?" Kazuma asked, "It could be trouble." Goku said, "You don't think it's the Frieza force?" Vegeta said, "Maybe it's a quest!"Kirishima said in excitement. "Probably is. Can we finish this later? My party better go see what's happening." Kazuma said as the group began to head to the guild. 

"We'd better check this out too." Vegeta said, "Right, guys wait for us!" The group then joined Kazuma's party at the guild. "Man, this is awesome! I never thought I would get to see a real life Guild." Kirishima said, "It kinda reminds me of a hero agency." Jiro said, " I guess you could say that it's similar." Kirishima said, The group watched as Kazama and his party talked to the attendant and returned. "Well? What is it?" Vegeta asked, 

"Giant toads." Kazuma said, "What?" "Giant toads. We normally deal with those things." Megumin said, "So is this a quest or what?" Kirishima asked, "Yeah, we can get some rewards from it." Kazama said, "Then let's do it!" Kirishima said in excitement. "Are you sure?" Kazuma asked, "Come on, how tough can some toads be?"

Not even a second later...

"AH! Kazuma! Kill this thing already!" Aqua screamed as she was getting chased by one of the toads. "Guys, there are more coming!" Midoriya said as he pointed to a bunch more starting to move towards the walls of the town. "You just had to take a quest didn't you?" Vegeta said to Kirishima as everyone braced themselves to fight the toads.

To be continued...