The conclusion to the battle!/ The villains make a strategic retreat!

"It's time to end this!" Asta shouted, the two appearing above All for One. "One for All.... 1,000,000%! Delaware Detroit...." "Black....!" "SMASH!" "METEORITE!" The two then connected the final blows, slamming All for One into the ground. The two landed back on the ground, powering down as well. "Pant-pant-pant.... We did it...." Asta said as he fell to his knees. "Incredible.... Pant-pant-pant.... These gauntlets really did manage to stop the recoil...." Midoriya said as he checked to make sure his hands and arms were ok.

 "Oh thank you! They beat him!" Finral said as he collapsed to the floor. "You did it, Asta!" Vanessa said as she walked over and hugged Asta, his face being buried in her chest. "Mph!" "You were awesome too, Izuku." Vanessa said, still hugging Asta. "Thanks Vanessa-?!" Midoriya looked behind Vanessa as All for One began to float back into the air. "Heh heh heh...." "You gotta be kidding...!" Finral said as he lifted up his head. 

"No way.... How? We hit you with everything we had!" Midoriya said, "I have grown far stronger than you could fathom. I was merely giving you false hope." All for One said, "So we still have to fight him?" Finral whined, "Now, it's my turn to-?" All for One was about to attack when he heard his com go off. ["All for One, it's time that you all return to the ship. Medusa has already fallen to those heroes."] BerryBlue said,

 "Hm...." All for One looked at the group. "Very well. It seems we'll have to end our battle here. But rest assured, we will finish this at another time." All for One used his warping quirk to return to the ship. "Ok, he's gone. C'mon, let's grab Darkness and Chopper and look for a way out." Finral said as he picked up Chopper. "Right, I got Darkness." Vanessa said as she helped Darkness up. "You were awesome, Izuku!" Asta said, "You were great too. Now, let's try and find the exit to this place." Midoriya said as the group made their exit.

In the hero world....

"They managed to beat him. But now, there's going to be a lot that both Midoriya and I will have to answer for." All Might said with a sigh of relief and a hint of fear.

At Capsule Corps....

"They did it." Jiro said with a relieved smile. "Yeah, but now...." The other students looked at Todoroki. "What is it?" Uraraka asked, "Midoriya. He's got a lot to explain to us." Todoroki said, "He's right. If what All for One said was true, then Midoriya owes us an explanation." Yaoyorozu said, at this point, the projection of the fight had finally ended and disappeared. 

In Frieza's ship....

"Welcome back, All for One." BerryBlue said, "So, Medusa has fallen, has she?" All for One asked, "Correct. I would like you to warp her here as well." BerryBlue said, "Fine. warping." All for One used his quirk to bring Medusa back. "You may have one this battle.... But it's far from over.... Heh, see you soon." Medusa smiled as a portal began to open underneath her. "Quick, stop her!" Aqua shouted as she was still healing the Straw Hats. 

"Gum-Gum.... Grab!" Luffy stretched out his arm to grab Medusa, but, "Vector Arrows!" Medusa shot out some arrows that managed to pierce Luffy. "Argh!" "So long...." Medusa smiled as she finally disappeared into the portal. Medusa then found herself back on the ship. "About time. That was harder than I had originally thought." Medusa said as she got to her feet. "I'll prepare the healing chamber for you, Medusa. Shall I prepare one for you as well?" BerryBlue asked, 

"My master will not need to-." "Yes, prepare one for me." All for One said, surprising Tomura. "Wait, you really need to use a healing chamber?" Dabi asked, "Don't question him-." "Yes." All for One said as he walked with Medusa to the healing chambers, leaving the rest of the league confused. "So, are you going to at least tell me why you need to use a healing chamber?"

 Medusa asked, not even looking at All for One. "I wasn't prepared for that combined attack. Those two boys struck me with their full power. The only reason I didn't sustain much damage was that I activated my super regeneration and slight recoil to the ground. If I hadn't.... I may have truly been defeated." All for One said,