Wear down the Captain! The assault commences!

"You're gonna pay for everything you did!" Asta shouted, "We'll see about that...." Licht said, neither party making a move yet. "Be ready for anything." Gohan said, everyone still at a standstill.

".... Light swords of conviction." Suddenly, Licht created a multitude of sharp shards of light, sending them straight towards everyone. "Lookout!" Gohan began to dodge each of the swords. "Wind magic-swift white bow!" Yuno began cancelling out the swords with wind arrows. "YAH!" All the while, Asta was deflecting the swords with his sword. "Gohan, keep him busy, I'll start setting up!" Piccolo said as he flew a good distance behind them.

 "Right! Let's see you handle this! Masenko!" Gohan fired a yellow beam, cutting straight through the arrows and straight towards Licht. "Hm?" Licht saw the beam coming and quickly moved out of the way. "No way-?! ARGH!" Gohan then felt a presence behind him, but before he could act, he was stabbed through the thigh. "I'm faster than you think." "YAH!" Licht began to dodge ki blasts that Gohan began firing at him.

 "Light magic.... Sky-rending Flash!" Licht fired off orbs of light that surrounded Gohan. "What the-?!" Then beams fired right towards Gohan, striking him multiple times. "You'll need to try harder than tha-?" Licht nearly evaded a slash from Asta. "Try fighting me! YAH!" "Hmph!" Licht created another sword of light and began fending off Asta with it. "Keep him there, Asta...." "What are you planning on doing, Yuno?" Sylph asked, 

"This. Wind magic....Crescent Moon Sickle!" Yuno sent out a moon shaped wind projectile, aiming straight towards Licht. "Hm? I don't think so." "What are you-WAH!" "Asta!" "ARGH!" Licht quickly pushed Asta into Yuno's attack, sending him crashing into the walls of some of the ruins. "Crap." "Now now, Yuno. You'll need to do better than that if you want to beat me." "Then maybe I'll just have to kick it up a notch. Spirit dive." Yuno then began to glow green, sprouting a wing and a half-crown on his head. 

"Try dodging these. Wind creation magic.... Wind blades shower!" Yuno then sent multiple blades of compressed air at Licht. "Interesting. Light swords of conviction!" Licht began to cancel Yuno's attack out with his own. "Ow.... huh?" Asta got up from where he was blasted to. "Ah! Gohan! You ok?!" Asta shouted as he ran over to him. "Yeah, though I may not be able to stand as much." Gohan said as he struggled to get to his feet. 

"Yuno can't hold him off for long. Go help him while I power up an attack." "Got it!" Asta grabbed his sword and ran towards Licht. "Haaa.... Black Hurricane!" Asta began to spin around and was heading straight for Licht. "What?! Argh!" Licht was caught off guard and was sent back. "Took you long enough." "You're the one who hit me, you jerk!" Asta shouted at Yuno. "Hear we go.... Ka.... me...." Gohan began to power up while charging up the Kamehameha wave. 

"We gotta keep fighting him! Gohan's chagrin up an attack!" Asta said, "Right, just stay outta the way this time." "Hey by the way, when could you do that?" Asta asked, now noticing how Yuno looked, it's something I picked up a while back. Now do that hurricane attack of yours again." "Right!" Black.... Hurricane!" "WInd magic.... Towering Tornado!" Yuno shot forward a tornado alongside Asta who was spinning again. 

"Ah.... uh?" Licht saw the two attacks heading towards him. "Light magic.... Light whip of judgement!" A giant whip of light shot out, destroying Yuno's attack and wrapped around him and Asta. "ACK! He's got us!" Asta shouted, "[hang on guys....] Ha.... Me...." Gohan then went into his mystic form. "You two were formidable for young magic knights. But it's time to finish you both off." Licht said, creating another light sword.

 ["Asta!" Both Noelle and Mimosa shouted, "My prince!" Charmy shouted as well.] "HA!" Gohan shot the beam forward. "Huh? Uh?!" Before Licht could do anything, he was hit by the beam, causing him to release the two boys. "Holy crap! That was cool!" "We've seen them do that a bunch of times by now." Yuno said, "Well it's still cool to me!" "You guys ok?" Gohan asked as he limped over. "Yeah.... Do you think that did it?" "Though I powered up, I did hold back a lot." "So, you're saying that you didn't...."

"Light swords of conviction!" "Argh!" "AH!" "Ack!" The three were then hit by some of the shards of light. "That was your mistake. You should've just killed me." Licht said as he held two light shards in his hands. "It's time that you meet your end." ["Damn it.... What's taking Piccolo so long? It shouldn't take him that much time to-?!"] Gohan looked over to see Piccolo with two fingers on his forehead. 

"[That's what he's been doing.... Then I'll need to buy him some more time.] Guys, close your eyes." Gohan said, the two nodding. "Now then, let's not waste anymore-." "Solar Flare!" "Ah!" Licht was then blinded by Gohan's attack. "We got him now! Masenko!" "Ah! I can't-Gah!" Gohan then nailed his attack on Licht. "My turn! Haaaa.... Bull Thrust!" "Argh!" "Let's finish this! Wind creation magic.... Wind blade shower!" "Ah...." Licht began to rub his eyes when, "ARGH!" Licht was then struck by a few of Yuno's blades. 

"Now you're finished!" Asta shouted, "We'll see.... About that.... Healing magic, healing light particles." Licht began to heal himself. "Oh crap...." Asta said, "It's not over yet. We can still win." Gohan said, "Don't be so sure. Light magic-." "It's ready.... Special Beam Cannon!" Piccolo fired off his attack. "What?! Ah!" Licht was then hit by the attack, the beam going straight through his chest. "Ah...." Licht then fell to his knees. "Now it's over." Piccolo said, placing a jar in front of him. "Evil containment!" Piccolo shouted as a giant green beam shot forward towards Licht.

[Narrator: "After wearing down Licht, Piccolo now attempts to seal him away with the Evil Containment Wave. Will they be able to seal Licht away for good? Find out, next time.... On Dragon Ball Super...."]

Elizabeth: Everyone! I was thinking.... There's something I really would like to try with you all!

Robin: And what would that be?

Elizabeth: It might be fun for all of us to have some tea and just get to know one another!

Aqua: Oh heck yeah! That sounds like a "girl's night out!"

Charmy: I don't think we're all normal girls though....

Robin: It sounds like a fun idea. Why don't we have a "girl's night out?"

Charmy: Sure! Just let my sheep chefs make some delicious food first!

Aqua: That sounds awesome! I can't wait to do this!

Elizabeth: By the way....

Robin/Aqua/Charmy: Huh?

Elizabeth: Um.... What exactly is a girl's night out?

Charmy: There's too much talking! I don't know what's going on!

Aqua: I'm clueless here, but I'll just wing it and pretend to just play along!

Robin: I'm not experienced enough to really know how to proceed!

Elizabeth: Starting from zero, let's focus all our powers to succeed!

Charmy: A half-dwarf, pirate, princess, and goddess.... This is flippin' bizarre!

Aqua: There doesn't seem to be a way out so looks like it's a stand-off!

Elizabeth: This is getting too strange!

Robin: All of us can simply say!

All four girls: Why not just get along.... And enjoy ourselves in this world together? Our worlds are fused somehow, but let's not worry for now! The future of our worlds is safe as far as we know! Let's stay calm and just have a good time! Eating delicious foods to get by! These times should be about fun! Sharing our secrets and loves! With one another is what makes it a "girl's night out"! It's not so bad so let's give this a try! Maybe we can plan this every night?! I guess we will see you all next time~! Bye bye~!