A new adventure awaits!/ Goku and friends head for Skypiea!

The group had left Capsule Corps and began to make their way to their next destination. "So where is this place exactly?" Finral asked, "All Bulma said was that it would be in the East." Goku said, "Why don't we ask King Kai?" Aqua said, looking at the ground. "Aqua-." "That's a good idea! Hey King Kai!" "I heard you! Give me a sec." King Kai said, as the others waited for his answer. "Ok, from what I gathered the place is called Skypiea. Wait a minute that can't be right." King Kai said, 

"What is it?" "It's called Skypiea because it's located in the sky." "Wait, if it's in the sky.... Wouldn't that mean we'd have to-." "As Midoriya began to think about it, Asta looked out the window. "Huh? Uh.... Vanessa? Can you come here a sec?!" Asta asked, "What's.... Woah." Vanessa and Asta peered out the window to see that they were above the clouds. "Um guys, we're already in the sky." Vanessa said, everyone now looking out the windows. 

"Amazing." Midoriya said, "Not amazing to everyone." Soul pointed over to Aqua who was shaking with fear and clinging onto Darkness. "I-I can't handle high places-Hmph! Bla!" Aqua tried to hold it in, but puked. "Woah! She's throwing up rainbows!" Asta said in awe. "Dude, don't look so wowed at that!" Finral shouted, "Guys." "How can you puke rainbows?" Soul asked, "Guys." "That isn't important. What is important-." "Guys!" Everyone then looked at Maka. "We have some company." Maka pointed at something moving in the clouds. "Uh.... what was that?" Aqua asked,

 "It looks.... Big." Midoriya said, seeing the creature move in the distance. "Well whatever it is, it hasn't met me." Vegeta said as he got up and walked to the door. "Vegeta, where are you going?" Darkness asked, "I'm going to take care of whatever it is out there." "Hold on, how come you get to do it?" Goku asked, "You were able to fight Zarbon and Dodoria. So I get to fight whatever's out there."Vegeta said, the two beginning to argue. As the two argued, everyone else continued to watch as the creature grew closer and closer.

"Guys.... I think you two should head out now." Maka said, the two saiyans looking back at the group. That's when they saw the giant creature peering at them. "I'll handle this." Vegeta opened the door and flew out, Goku following him. "Quick close the door!" Finral said as he ran to shut it. "I thought I told you to stay out of this?!" Vegeta shouted, "We kinda have bigger problems right now...." Goku said, the two then saw a giant serpent rise from underneath the clouds. "What the hell? What is that thing?" Vegeta said, turning super saiyan. "Whatever it is, we need to stop it before it attacks the ship." Goku said, the serpent making a lunge at them. 

"Lookout!" Goku and Vegeta quickly dodged the serpent and began firing ki blasts at it. "Their ki blasts aren't going to be enough." Midoriya said, "Guys, try firing something stronger!" Asta shouted, "You know they can't hear you, right?" Soul said, "Damn it, our ki blasts aren't doing a thing." "Then let's up the anti then shall we? Big Bang Attack!" Vegeta fired the giant ball of energy, nailing the serpent's long body. "Roar!" The serpent let out a loud roar as it fell under the clouds for a moment. 

"That won't be enough." "I know.... YAH!" Vegeta said as he turned blue. "Roar!" The serpent emerged once again, trying to swallow Vegeta. "Watch out! Kamehameha!" Goku hit the serpent, sending it reeling back. "Guys, look! We're approaching land!" Darkness said as she could make out an island in the distance. "Goku, you need to keep the serpent busy until your friends can make it to the island." King Kai said, 

"Right! Yah!" Goku too, went blue. "Vegeta, lead him away from the others!" "Fine!" Both Goku and Vegeta began to lead the giant serpent away from the group. "We need to hit it with a combined attack." "Right, let's go!" The two saiyans then flew higher into the air. "What are they gonna do?!" Aqua asked, "I think I might know." Midoriya said, everyone continuing to look on. "Galick...." "Kamehame...." "GUN!" "HA!" The two shot down the combined beam, sending the serpent back into the depths of the clouds. 

"Pant-pant.... That should do it." "Good, cause the others made it to the island." Goku said as the two flew back to the group. "That was incredible! I could almost feel the strength of the attack!" Darkness said, "She's a weird one, huh?" Soul asked, Finral and Vanessa nodding. "So this is Skypiea?" Asta asked, "I guess so. Honestly I was expecting more than just one island." Maka said, "We'd better start moving. Who knows who or what else is on the island." Vegeta said, the group beginning to trek through the forest.

 ["Growl...."] "What was that?!" Aqua asked, hearing a growling noise. "Sorry, that was me. I'm getting hungry." Asta said, "Hey, there's some fruit up in those trees. I'll get-." "Stop right there!" The group looked back to see someone standing there. "If anyone's getting those fruits.... It's gonna be me!" The young man said as he tilted his hat up. 

"Hey we found it first!" "But I was hungry first!" Asta and the young man argued as they butted heads. "Guys, calm down. Look, do you live on this island?" Maka asked, "Huh? No, me and my crew came here to look for treasure." "You mean there's treasure on this island?.... Heh heh...." Aqua asked as her eyes formed into dollar signs. 

"Hey my friend Nami does that when she hears about treasure too." The young man giggled. "I can tell he isn't a threat. But we should make sure." Vegeta said, stepping up. "Are you with Frieza and his alliance?" Vegeta asked, extending his hand, ready to fire another Big Bang Attack. "Who's Frieza? But that does make a good point. Are you guys with Eneru?" The young man said, winding up his arm. "Eneru?"

 "Yeah the guy who said he's god." "Oh please, if he were a god I would know. I am the goddess of water after all-?!" Aqua then noticed the others glaring at her. "So you're a goddess, huh? Then you are with him!" "Wait wait-AH!" "Gum-Gum.... Pistol!" The young man's arm stretched out, trying to punch Aqua. "I don't think so!" Goku quickly grabbed his arm and pulled the young man towards him.

 "Yah!" "Oof!" Goku managed to send his opponent back a bit. "I'll stop you...." "Funny, I was gonna say the same thing to you." Goku said, the two charging at each other. "Shouldn't we stop them?" Vanessa asked, "Let Kakarot handle this." Vegeta said as he fired a small blast to get the fruit down from the tree. "That last attack took some energy out of me. So I need to rest for a bit." The group then watched as the other two fought. "By the way, I'm Goku. Who are you?" "I'm the captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, Monkey D. Luffy! Gum-Gum.... Bazooka!"

 Bazooka!"