Ginyu's new surge of power

"Still think I'm not as strong as you?" Ginyu asked with a smirk. "Impossible!" "Not anymore. Yah!" Ginyu pulled Vegeta in and punched him in the gut. "Ack!" "Da da da da da!" Ginyu began landing a barrage of punches and kicks on Vegeta and finally sent him crashing to the floor. "Vegeta! That's it, you kids stay out of this fight." Goku ran at Ginyu and tried to land some punches, but Ginyu managed to dodge and block each attempt. 

"You'll have to try harder than that, saiyan. Yah!" Ginyu delivered a punch to Goku's face. "Argh!" "Hyah!" Ginyu thensent Goku reeling back. "Rrr...YAH!" Goku went blue and tried to attack Ginyu again. "This feels similar to Namek. Accept this time, I'll be the one to beat you!" Ginyu said as he blocked and hit Goku. "Ack!" "Out of my way, Kakarot!" Vegeta shoved Goku out of the way and tried to hit Ginyu, but was sent hurling back and crashing into Goku.

 "Watch where you're going!" "Hey, you were in my way too." Goku pointed out. "I know they said not to get involved, but I still think we should help." Todoroki said, "But how?" Uraraka asked, "We attack from a distance. Now let's move." Todoroki fired off a trail of ice and froze Ginyu's feet to the ground. "What the?" "Try flash grenades!" Yaoyorozu created some and triggered them to go off on Ginyu. "Ah! I can't see!" Kachan, with me!" "Shut up and go!" Midoriya punched Ginyu in the gut, while Bakugou fired an explosion to his face. 

"Hey old guys, punch him now!" Bakugou shouted at the two saiyans. "He's right, let's go!" "Way ahead of you!" Goku and Vegeta flew right at Ginyu and sent him back. "Argh! Damn you! You'll pay for that attack." Ginyu said as he regained his vision. "Come on, we have to work together on this one Vegeta." Goku said, "As much as I don't want to, we have no choice." Vegeta said and the two rushed Ginyu again, but as Ginyu regained his vision, he was able to keep up with the saiyans once again. "Damn it! At this rate, we'll be worn out." Vegeta said,

 "Yeah... hold on. He may be able to keep up with us in blue, but we both have power beyond that." Goku pointed out. Vegeta nodded and the two faced Ginyu. "YYYYAAAAH... YAH!" Vegeta exploded into his SSB Evolve form. "What the?! What's that form?!" Ginyu shouted, "YYAAHH... Kaioken!" Goku's power then multiplied as a red aura began to form over his blue aura.

 "Woah! Look at how awesome they look!" Kirishima said, "Let's hope it's enough to beat that Ginyu guy." Uraraka said, "Here we come, Ginyu!" Both Goku and Vegeta shouted as both rushed Ginyu once again and began to overpower him. "This can't be-Argh! How did-Ack-your powers increase so fast?!" Ginyu shouted as he tried to block and dodge each punch and kick. "Frieza has never fought us in these forms!" Vegeta said, "So he doesn't know the full extent of these forms!" Goku said and the two punched him further back. 

"Time to end this! Galick..." "Kamehame..." "GUN!" "HA!" "Ah...AH!" Ginyu was hit by the combined attack and was sent crashing through the prison. "That had to have done it!" Uraraka said, "We can't sense his energy, so we can't be sure." Vegeta said as he and Goku powered down to base form. "YAH!" Ginyu then blasted the wall of the prison down and dashed back to where his men were. "Get up, all of you!" Ginyu shouted, the rest of his members got back to their feet. "Captain, are you ok?" Jeice asked, seeing that Ginyu's armor was damaged and he was battered as well.

 "We may have gotten a little ahead of ourselves." Ginyu said, "What are you talking about?" Burter asked, "They have more power than we realized." Ginyu said, "It's over Ginyu. Give up." Vegeta said, "Rrr! I won't give up that easily!" Ginyu said, he then glanced over at the students. Let's see if you're willing to hurt one of those kids." Ginyu said with an evil smile. 

"What are you-?" "Change now!" Ginyu locked his sight on Bakugou and began to fire the beam. "I don't think so! Ha!" "NO!" Suddenly, Ginyu was kicked in the face and caused him to move the direction of the beam. There was a bright light and when it vanished , everything still seemed normal. "Oh yeah! We just saved you all." 

"Gotenks?! I thought I told you boys to stay at the school!" Vegeta shouted, "Yeah, but nothing was happening and we got bored. But look, if it wasn't for us, this guy would've hit you with a beam." Gotenks said as he gestured to Ginyu. "Fool, that beam wasn't going to hurt anyone. It was for me to swap bodies!" Ginyu said. Everyone looked in the direction Ginyu's voice was coming from, and were shocked. "Now you've done it you two." Vegeta said in an angry tone.

To be continued...