An explosive lighting combination

"Let's see what you got, damn doppelganger... Die!" Bakugou shouted as he shot forward and began to explode Twices' clones left and right. "Come on! I thought you were better than this!" Bakugou said, "Ha ha! You're correct!.... I am better..." Twice then lunged at Bakugou and held him back as his clones began to punch him. "Ack! Damn it! Burn!" Bakugou tried firing more explosions, resulting in a few more clones being destroyed. 

"Alright, that's more like it." Bakugou said as he wiped away some spit that came up. "Uh-oh! It seems I'm running low on clones!" Twice said as he looked back, only five clones remained. "Then let's end this right now-." "Hold on! Help me out, my new friend!" Twice said, "Huh? The hell are you-?!" "With pleasure." Suddenly a mage appeared next to Twice. "Take a look in my eye. Mirror magic...Mirrors' Brigade!" The next thing Bakugou knew, there were even more Twices than before. "What the hell?! What'd you just do?!"

 "I used a magic spell that can create real clones of the person who looked at my eye." The mage said, "Fine then! I'll just have to blow them all away!" Bakugou shouted, "That's not all! The clones that he made can also use my quirk! Which means...!" Next, the clones began to sprout out even more clones. "Crap..." "Get ready! Cause here we come-argh!" Twice was then punched in the face. "What the-?!" "Got you ha ha! Lighting magic... Thunderclap-lighting-orb!" The young boy threw a few lighting balls towards the clones, electrifying them.

 "What the-who the hell are you?!" Bakugou shouted, "I'm Luck! Wanna fight?" Luck asked with a smile on his face. Bakugou looked confused, then Luck got in his face. "Oh man, I saw you fighting these guys and saw those explosions you were making! You must be some type of fire mage right?! I bet you're strong so come on-let's go a few rounds!" Luck said in an excited tone.

"Shut up you annoying kid! And why the hell do you sound like Deku-it's pissing me off even more!" Bakugou shouted, "Um-are we going to continue this fight?" Twice asked, "Huh? Sure, let's go!" Luck said, "Hey, this guy was fighting me!" "Yeah, well now he's gonna fight me too!" Luck said with a smile. "Uh?! Rrrr.... Just don't get in my way." Bakugou said, the two then ran forward and began attacking the Twice clones.

 "Lighting magic... Thunder Fiend!" Luck began to dart around to the point that all the clones could see was what looked like a lighting bolt darting around, easily destroying them. "That's nothing, just watch me go to work-AP Shot! Auto Cannon!" Bakugou too, started destroying clones left and right. "This isn't the end! Mirror magic...Mirrors' Brigade!" The mage summoned even more clones. "Damn it... more of'em." Bakugou said, 

"That just means more people to fight!" Luck said, getting even more excited. "Heh, you're right about that. Now die you damn clones!" Bakugou blasted into a barrage of clones, blasting them. "Hey, I wanted to go first!" Luck said as he formed his Thunder God boots and gloves and began taking over the clones Bakugou was fighting. "Hey! I thought I told you not to get in my way!" Bakugou shouted, "Sorry, but you were taking forever fighting these guys!" Luck said as a smile formed on his face. 

"Oh yeah?! Then watch this one... Howitzer..." Bakugou began to pick up momentum. "IMPACT!" A giant explosion then destroyed nearly all the clones. "Whoa! That was amazing! Do it again!" Luck said, "Mirror magic! Mirror's Brigade!" The Mage summoned another army of clones. "Even more clones? Alright, let's see if these guys are tougher than the last bunch." Luck said, summoning his Thunder God gloves again. "Wait." Bakugou stopped Luck before he could attack the clones. "What is it? Come on, I want to fight these guys." Luck said, "You idiot, can't you see we're fighting the wrong guy?" Bakugou said,

 "Huh?" "The clones are just a way to get us tired. We should be attacking that mirror bastard." Bakugou said looking up at the mage. "Right! Let's go!" Luck charged towards the mage, only for more of the Twice clones got in the way. 

"Damn it! AP shot, Auto cannon!" Bakugou then started taking out other clones, trying to clear a path for Luck. "You won't get to him so easily!" Twice said as he sent out more clones. "Uh-oh. Whoa, almost had me there!" Luck said as he dodged the clones and landed right back to where Bakugou was. 

"You idiot, we need a plan if we're gonna take both those bastards down." Bakugou said, "Yeah you're right about that. Got any ideas?" Luck asked, "["I normally hate having to team up, but this time I need too."] What was that move you did that made you go really fast?" Bakugou asked, "Oh, that spell? I know which one you're talking about. So, what's the plan?" Luck asked, "We're going to combine that move with my Howitzer impact. Now get ready." Bakugou said, getting in his stance. 

"Ha ha, right!" "....NOW!" The two shot forward. "Grab on!" "Right!" Luck latched onto Bakugou as they began to pick up speed. "What are they-?!" "This one's gonna kill you!" Bakugou said, Luck beginning to use his spell. "Let's see if you can beat the Howitzer..." "Thunder Fiend..." IMPACT!" The two shouted as a giant electrified explosion struck Twice, the mage, and the clones. 

"That's it for ya. You two are done." Bakugou said as he and Luck stood over the two. "This isn't looking good." Twice said, "Time to end this! What the-?!" Bakugou was about to hit the finishing blow, when a portal opened underneath Twice and the mage; saving them in the nick of time. "Crap, they got away." Bakugou said, "So, now that they're gone... how about we fight now?!" Luck asked as he got in Bakugou's face, a smile on his face.

 "You moron! Can't you see that this place is still under attack?!" Bakugou shouted, "Oh yeah! How about we fight after we save the Capital?" "Whatever, right now we should take out as many of these guys as possible." Bakugou said, "Right! Oh yeah, we should be on the lookout for my squadmates. They might be fighting these guys too." Luck said, "You can look for them if you want. I'm gonna kick some more of these mages's asses." Bakugou said as he began to walk away. "Hey, I want to kick some evil mages asses too!" Luck said as he ran to catch up with Bakugou.

In another part of the Capital....

"So, we finally get to fight..." Dabi said as he's confronted by Midoriya, Asta, and Noelle. "I won't let you hurt anyone." Midoriya said, entering his full cowl. "I don't know who you are, but if he says you're hurting people, then I'll stop you too!" Asta said, getting his big sword out. "I'll stop you as well." Noelle said, getting her wand out. "Three against one... alright, let's see what you got."

To be continued...