Yami VS All For One

10 minutes earlier...

["What the hell? What's with that strange ki? Better check this out."] Yami thought as he slipped away. "Alright, let's get going. Captain Yami are you gonna-?! Captain Yami?" The black bulls looked around and noticed that Yami had disappeared. "Don't worry about him for now. We have a Capital to save." Aizawa said, as the groups dispersed. Yami on the other hand, began to head towards the ki he was sensing. 

"Damn it, what is that? It feels... evil." Yami said as he continued forward. As he ran through the streets taking out a few mages and Frieza soldiers along the way. "Alright, it feels closer now." Yami said, then he heard a door open. "Oh, Ca-captain.... You came back from-hiccup- the Wizard King's place." "Vanessa? Where the hell have you been-?! You've got to be kidding me." Yami looked up to where Vanessa came out of, only to see it was a Pub.

 "No wonder I can smell the booze from your mouth from here." Yami said as he smelled the air. "S-so what's happening~? Where is-hiccup-everyone?" Vanessa asked as she tried to keep her balance. "Look, the Capital is under attack. Head in the direction that I just came in and help your squadmates." Yami said as he ran towards the evil ki.

 ["Getting closer now-?!"] "But where are y-you going, Captain?" Vanessa caught Yami off guard as she popped up behind him. "Damn it, Vanessa! Go help your...Rrr! Just stick close to me and don't engage in any fights. God knows you can't hold your own when you're drunk." Yami said as he ushered Vanessa to follow him. "Where are we going?" "Shut up-?!" Yami then stopped as he saw a figure a few feet away. 

"So... you're the one giving off that evil ki energy." Yami said, "I'm surprised that you were able to find me so easily." "Captain... Who-hiccup-is this guy?" Vanessa asked, still buzzed from drinking a lot. "Young Lady, you may call me, All For One." "All For One? Stupid name if you ask me." Yami said, "Now that I have made my introduction. Let us begin our fight." All For One said as he began to power up. "That's fine by me. But just to let you know, I'm not gonna be easy to take down." Yami said as he drew his sword.

 "Funny.... I was about to say the same thing to you...." Yami said as he got out his sword. "Y-you get him Captain... woah, I think I'm starting to sober up now. Ow my head...." Vanessa said as she began to feel a headache coming on. "Stay back, Vanessa! Leave this fight to me." Yami said, "I know that this world primarily functions with magic. Similar to my world, where quirks function as a primary source." All For One began to say, Yami only gave him a look of confusion. "It's quite humours actually. Our worlds are nearly the same, having a symbol of peace sort of speak in each world." All For One recalling All Might and referring to the Wizard King. 

"While you have magic knights, we have Pro Heroes." ["Why the hell is this guy just talking? I thought he wanted a fight."] Yami thought to himself. "The similarities don't end there. Izuku Midoriya. A boy from my world who grew up quirkless. Though he was the only one of a small percentage and everyone thinking he couldn't pursue his dream of becoming a Pro. Similar to a certain... boy from your squad." All For One said, 

"Captain, is he talking about-?!" Vanessa stopped as she could see that Yami was getting more and more pissed. "Both growing up in similar situations, and both found ways to overcome their situations. Getting enrolled at UA and becoming All Might's successor. Or, becoming a Black Bull and proving everyone wrong." All For One continued, 

["What is he getting at?"] Vanessa thought, "One dreams of becoming the next Symbol of Peace. While the other, aspires to become the wizard king." When All For One said this, both Yami and Vanessa's eyes widened. "Both of their dreams are applaud worthy. It will be ashamed when they won't be able to reach that dream... once I end them." All For One said in a darker tone. "You do anything to that boy.... And I'll kill you." Yami said, pointing his sword out at him. "Heh heh heh. Then let's see you try." "Fine! Dark magic...Dark Cloak Avidya Slash!" Yami swung his sword, sending a slash of dark magic towards All For One. 

"Warp." All For One used one of his quirks to dodge the attack, and appeared right next to Yami. "Hypertrophy." Suddenly, All For One's Arm grew and punched Yami; sending him crashing into a wall. "Captain!" "Spearlike bones!" All For One's arm then began to sprout drills and then shot forward, stebbing Yami in the shoulder. "Argh! Avidya Slash!" Yami swung his sword again, this time landing the attack this time. 

"Got you now!" Yami went for another slash with his sword and clashed with All For One. "You are truly a skilled warrior. But I am still stronger! Yah!" All For One, with one swing of his massive arm, broke Yami's sword in two. "Uh?! What the hell?! That was my sword you-Argh!" Yami was about to go off on All For One, but was silenced by a massive punch to the gut.

 "This is your end..." All For One was about to deliver another blow when, "Thread magic.... Dancing doll!" All For One then saw Yami get yanked away. "Interesting. Toga, use this one." "Huh-?! Ah!" Before Vanessa could act, Toga darted out for the shadows and stabbed Vanessa in the back, collecting some of her blood.

 "You'll be someone I enjoy sucking the blood of!" Toga said as she leaped to All For One's side. "That's enough. Toga, let's go." All For One said, "What? I thought you wanted a fight?! Well I'm far from done!" Yami said as he got back to his feet.

 "Fool, my intentions were never to fight you." All For One said, "What? What are you-?" "Think about it. You managed to find me easily. Instead of fighting you right away, I chose to ramble on, you of course listening to every word I said. I didn't use my full power against you and broke your sword. Now tell me.... What are your allies doing at the moment?" All For One asked, 

opening a portal. "You bastard...this was to lure me away. So that weird lookin guy could attack the others." Yami said, "That's right, let's hope you get to them in time." "Buh-bye!" Toga waved goodbye and the two left through the portal. "We need to get to the others and fast!" Yami said, "Are you going to be able to help? I mean, your sword-." "That doesn't matter right now! We need to get to the others!" Yami said as the two ran as fast as they could back to where Goku and his party were.

Back to the others....

"ARGH!" Goku screamed as Frieza pulled his arms back. "That's right! Scream monkey!" Frieza shouted in laughter. "Vegeta, you need to get up now!" Uraraka said as she tried to wake up the passed out saiyan. "He needs healing. Allow me." Uraraka looked up to see a girl in a different robe. "Huh? Hey Mimosa! You came!" Asta shouted as he and Noelle came over.

 "Oh! H-hi Asta. Uh?! Hold on, I should heal him first!" Mimosa said as she blushed, "Plant healing magic.... Dream healing flower basket." Mimosa then began to heal Vegeta. "Wait, if Mimosa's here... then-?!" "Yuno! You came too! Oh and you two four eyes!" Asta said, "Good to see you too." "My name is Klaus!" The two said, 

"Looks like you guys are in a bind. Maybe we can help turn the tables." Yuno said, ["Huh?! My Prince of Meals is here!"] Charmy thought as she noticed the three Golden Dawn members. "I'm guessing you three are allies." Aizawa said,

 "Indeed. We were sent to help you by request of the Wizard King." Klaus said, before anyone else could say something, Frieza threw Goku aside. "It seems I finally have the upper hand." Frieza said as he began to charge up a laser. "Now die-?!" Frieza then felt something wrap around his wrist. He then looked back to see Aizawa using his scarf. "Kids.... It's time to intervene."

To be continued...