A dream match begins!/ Goku VS Luffy!

"Gum-Gum.... Bazooka!" Luffy stretched his arms back and shot them forward, hitting Goku with full force. "Argh!" Goku was then sent back. "Try this! Yah!" Goku then began to fire ki blasts back at Luffy. "Huh? Woah! Gum-Gum....Balloon!" Luffy breathed in as much air as he could and was soon bloated, letting the Ki blasts ricochet off of him. "Wah! Hey!" Asta shouted as a ki blast nearly hit him. "Gum-Gum....Whip!" Luffy let out the air and stretched out his leg to smack Goku away from the group. 

"Argh! Damn it, whatever kind of power he has, it's not letting me get an attack in.... Wait, I got it!" Goku waited as Luffy charged at him again. "Gum-Gum.... Gatling!" Luffy began to reign down a barrage of fists at Goku, only to be surprised when Goku vanished. "What the-?!" "Over here." Luffy looked back to see Goku behind him. "Got you!.... What?" Luffy tried going for another punch, but Goku vanished as he hit him.

 "Heh heh heh. I take it, my after image technique is stumping you, huh?" Goku asked, Luffy then seeing a bunch of Goku's around him. "Then I'll just have to hit all of your fakes!" Luffy then jumped up into the air. "Gum-Gum.... Fireworks!" Luffy shouted as he began to land punches and kicks to the after images in rapid speed. "Woah, that kid is good." Vanessa said, "Whatever he's doing is so cool!" Asta shouted, "I agree." Midoriya said, "Eeee-Ow!" Goku began to see each of his after images fade and was soon clonked on the head by one of Luffy's kicks.

 "Found you! Gum-Gum pistol!" "Argh!" Luffy then managed to get in a punch to Goku's face. "That's it.... Kaioken!" Goku shouted as he bursted with red aura. "Huh? Is he using a devil fruit power-?!" "You're finished! Kamehame....ha!" Goku suddenly appeared above Luffy and shot him to the ground with a Kamehameha. "Ow.... huh?" Luffy looked up to see Goku extending out his hand. 

"We aren't with this Eneru guy. I think we should try and talk this out, ok?" Goku asked, "Ok. sorry, but the blue haired girl said-." "Yes, she doesn't know when to shut up." "Hey-?! I'll shut up now...." Aqua said as she saw Vegeta glaring at her. Soon Goku and his group told Luffy the entire reason as to why they were here. "Woah, and I thought the sea was huge!" Luffy said, "That's the fastest anyone accepted that other worlds exist." Midoriya said, "Man I can't wait to tell the others-?! Oh crap! That's what I forgot!" "What is it?" Vanessa asked, 

"I got separated from my friends. I was looking for them when I ran into you guys." "We can help you find them if you want?" Goku asked, "Did you forget that we have a dragon ball to find?" Vegeta snapped, "I know, but it's the least we can do after our misunderstanding." "And I can ask my crew to help look for that dragon ball thing you're looking for." Luffy said, "Fine, just to get it out of the way." "Great, so where was the last place you saw your friends?" Goku asked, "Follow me, I think trying to find the Going Merry is the best thing to do right now." Luffy said, the group following him to the riverside.

Meanwhile.... 

"Lord Frieza, Medusa is finally ready to be released from the healing chamber." Kikono said, "Excellent. All for One, shall we?" Frieza said, the two heading over to the healing chamber. "My, she does seem to be ready." All for One said, "Now then, let's release her." Frieza said, letting the chambers healing fluids drain. The door opened and Medusa began to step out. 

"Mmm.... it feels good to be back." Medusa said as she stretched. She then looked over at Frieza and All for One. "Mind getting me something to wear? I'm feeling a bit chilly." Medusa said, covering herself up with a playful but devious smile. "BerryBlue, take her to get some clothes." "Right away, Lord Frieza." BerryBlue said as she guided Medusa away. A bit later, Medusa returned wearing something similar to her old outfit.

 "So, what did you want to talk about?" Medusa asked, "We have some matters to attend to and will need you present as well." Frieza said, then explained what was going on. "A god? Ha, that's funny. But I guess I'll play nice and indulge this 'God'." Medusa said, "Very good. And Frieza, what about Licht? Will he be joining us?" "Why don't you ask me yourself?" All for One looked to see Licht exiting a portal. 

"I will say, meeting a 'god' will be very interesting. Oh and it is a pleasure to meet you, Medusa." Licht said, giving her a little bow. "A pleasure to me as well. Now then, shall we go meet this god?" Medusa asked, "Yes, prepare a pod. We will be departing in a bit." Frieza said, leaving the room. "Tell me Licht, how are your plans going?" All for One asked, 

"Sadly, as I am helping with this and now the Black Bulls joining those heroes's cause, I have to shift my focus for now." "I see, just ask and I'll send some of my members to aid you." All for One said, "Now boys, are you going to leave me out of the conversation?" Medusa asked, 

"We were discussing our plans we are doing in our worlds. Surely you have one as well?" "Why, simply to bring chaos. That's a simple enough plan." Medusa said, "Attention everyone, we're departing now." Frieza said, his alliance members following him. "Remember, we must be on our best behaviors." "You're talking to us as if we were children." Medusa said, "Fear not Frieza, we will convince him to join us." "And if not, it will be his loss." Licht and All for One said, the four heading out.

In Eneru's palace....

"So.... I'll be expecting visitors.... Hm, I guess I'll have to put my massacre on hold for now." Eneru said as he held up the dragon ball in his hand.

" Eneru said as he held up the dragon ball in his hand