Invasion! The fall of Capsule Corp!

"What the hell...? This can't be happening." Midnight said as everyone watched the fleet closing in. "Everyone who can still fight, get ready!" Piccolo said as he took off his weighted clothes. "Piccolo! I saw everything from my house. Don't worry, Krillin and Raditz are on the way. "Good!" Suddenly a portal opened, the core alliance members entering. "You're going to need all the help you can get." Frieza said as he smirked. "Shall we begin, Frieza?" All for One said, "Hm hm.... Alliance, let the fun begin." Frieza said as they all rushed forward. 

"Soul, let's go!" "Right!" "The same to you, Tsubaki!" "Got it!" The remaining heroes began to fight back as everyone clashed. "Let's see how you all do when I turn up the heat." Dabi then shot a giant beam of fire toward Capsule Corp. "I don't think so! Dark Magic.... Black Hole!" Yami created a pocket of darkness that absorbed the fire. "What?!" "Move aside, idiot!" Derieri shot past Dabi and landed a punch on Yami. 

"Argh!" "Da da da da da da da da da!" Derieri landed an onslaught of punches on Yami. "Combo...." "Not so fast." "What?!" Suddenly, Aizawa appeared and used his scarf to subdue Derieri. "Think this'll stop me? Think again-Monspeet!" "Trick star." Before his eyes, Derieri was replaced with a regular frieza soldier. "Ha ha ha ha! This is too much fun!" Frieza said as he began to fire off ki blasts, hitting many of the heroes.

 "Frieza, I suggest that we send someone inside to aid Toga." All for One said, "You have a point. Dabi, Compress, go aid your friend." Frieza said, "Right!" The two ran into Capsule Corp while everyone continued to fight. "Don't think that you'll be able to beat me this time." Guldo said as he and Jiro squared off. "Good thing I'm not alone then." "Huh-?!" "DIE!" "Argh!" Bakugo then jumped out from the smoke and blasted Guldo. "Thanks, Bakugo." "Whatever! Keep fighting these damn losers!" Bakugo shouted, "Well, if it isn't the little saiyan boy." "No way, Nappa? I thought Goten defeated you." "You thought wrong. YAH!" "HA!" The two began to fight.

Inside Capsule Corp....

"Oh god, oh god! This seriously can't be happening to my home." Bulma said to herself as she ran to Bulla's room. "Bulla-?!" "Sh.... the baby's sleeping." Bulma was frozen in terror as she entered Bulla's room to find Medusa holding her. "Let go of my daughter." Bulma said, "Oh? And what are you going to do about it?" Medusa asked as she summoned her tail snake. "Ah...." "Heh heh-huh?" Medusa then began to feel the floor beneath her give way.

 "Ah!" "Bulla!" "I got her!" Finral rushed in and used one of his portals to bring bulla to him. "Thank you!" "Don't mention it, now you better hide." "Right." Bulma was about to go when, "Wait, what about Trunks? Where is he?" "He's somewhere out there. But you should worry about her for now." Finral said, gesturing to Bulla. 

"Please make sure he's ok." Bulma said, Finral nodding. "Ah! Ugh.... who the hell did that?" "Who do you think, Medusa?" Kid said as he pointed his guns at her. "Please, those two girls aren't enough to stop me. Besides, I'm not alone." "Huh?" Suddenly Kid could hear what sounded like electricity getting louder and louder. "Um.... what's that noise?" Liz asked, 

"I don't know-." "1 million volt vari!" "AHHHHH!" "KID!" Eneru appeared, electrocuting Kid. "Come on, we still have more people to fry." Eneru said, "By all means, after you." Medusa said as the two left the two girls to tend to Kid. In the lab, Toga had already tied up both Stein and Marie and was figuring out a way to get the dragon balls. 

"I don't want to get electrocuted, but I have to get the dragon balls." "Halt!" "Eh?" Toga looked back to see Darkness, pointing hersword at her. "I will not allow you to take the dragon balls. Now come and attack me with everything you can!" Darkness said, "....Ok." "huh-Wait wait!" Darkness was caught off guard as Toga took out her knives and quickly closed in.