The heroes are separated!/ The battle continues!

"Ah!" The heroes screamed as they were all pushed over the edge of the palace. "I don't have my broom! So I can't fly!" Vanessa shouted, "Finral, open a portal!" Asta shouted as he flailed in the air. "Right! Hang on every-OW!" Everyone was caught by surprise as a Vector Arrow pierced through Finral's shoulder. "I don't think so! Vector Arrow X3!" Medusa fired off more arrows, managing to hit a few of the heroes. 

"Now to make sure that you all land in different locations.... Air cannon!" All for One blasted another air shock wave that scattered everyone even more. "Good luck, Medusa." All for One said as he used his air walk to fly over to another location. "Crap, crap, crap! Usopp covered his eyes as they were nearing the ruins. "AAAAHHHH!" Aqua screamed as the wind continued to push her face up. "Everyone, brace yourselves!" Sanji shouted, "Ah-Huh?!" Nami then felt something wrap around her waist. 

"Grab the others, Nami!" "Luffy! Right, everyone take each other's hands!" Nami shouted as everyone did so. "Here we go!" Luffy then stretched out his arm and managed to grab onto a stem from the giant beanstalk that led up to Eneru's palace. "Woah!" Everyone was still bracing for impact, but were relieved as they stopped mere inches from the ground. "Phew.... You did it, Luffy." Nami said with a relieved smile.

 "Heh heh-?!" Luffy then felt something pierce through his hand. "Argh!" "Wah! Ow!" Luffy had let go of the stem and everyone fell down on the ground. "Way to go, Luffy." Usopp said as he was crushed by everyone else. "Ow....?!" Aqua got to her feet only to come face-to-face with Medusa. "Guys-?!" "Hm, you're an interesting one.... I can sense the anger you're feeling..." Medusa said with an evil grin. "Huh? What do you-?" "get away from her!" Maka took a swing at Medusa, but she managed to dodge using her tail snake. "You're outnumbered you crazy witch." Zoro said as Medusa found herself surrounded.

 "Are you sure about that?" Eneru suddenly zapped down to the group. "It seems I still have to level the plainfield, at least for you." Eneru said as he looked back at Medusa. "Sango." A wave of pure lightning struck out from Eneru, hitting multiple people. "Argh!" "Ack!" "Ah!" "AH!" Zoro, Sanji, Robin, and Usopp fell to the floor, their bodies now badly wounded. 

"You can take it from here, correct?" Eneru asked, "I believe so." Medusa said, "Then I shall return to my throne-." "You're not going anywhere, Eneru!" Luffy said, winding up for an attack. "Heh." Luffy launched his fist towards Eneru, but was too late as he zapped away. "No, guys...?! They're still alive. Thank goodness." Nami said as she noticed them still breathing. 

"Guys, we still have a problem." Maka said to the remaining heroes. "Now now, Maka. Don't look worried. I'll make sure to kill you all swiftly." Medusa said as she rushed at them. "I don't think so, U hunt!" Maka shot the projectile forward, but Medusa dodged it. "Gum-Gum.... Pistol!" Luffy launched another fist forward, but Medusa once again dodged.

 "Aqua, they might be able to keep her busy for a while. Can you heal my friends until then?" Nami asked, "Uh, I...." Aqua was torn between conserving her aura and helping the others. "Aqua?" Nami looked at Aqua with a bit of a pleading look. "Right, just make sure that those two keep Medusa at bay." Aqua said as she began to heal the rest of the Straw Hats. "You two don't stand a chance against me! Vector arrows!" Medusa shot forward more arrows.

 "Maka!" "I know, Soul! Witch Hunt!" Maka sent out a shock wave that cut through the arrows. "Luffy, go!" "Right! Gum-Gum.... Bazooka!" Luffy stretched both arms back and shot them towards Medusa. "You won't hurt me that easily. Vector Storm!" Medusa was then surrounded by arrows that projected upwards. As Luffy's attack was going to hit, Medusa's shield prevented it from landing. "Vector plate...." Three arrows formed on the ground and Medusa used them to rush forward, leaping into the air at the last second and landed a kick to Luffy's ribs.

 "Argh!" "Don't think I forgot about you, Ms. Albarn." Medusa quickly rushed in and taped Maka's forehead. "Vector Conduct." Medusa said with a smile. "Huh? What does that-AH!" Maka then felt as though someone pulled her straight towards Luffy and the two collided. "Ow!" "Ha ha! I never did use that spell against you, did I?" Medusa said as she laughed. "What did you do?" Soul asked, now in his human form again. 

"I guess I can give you a quick debriefing. You see, I layed a few arrows on the ground that were invisible to your eyes. All I had to do was tap your forehead and the force of my arrows forced you in the direction of where I wanted you to go." Medusa said, "Now to make sure you aren't a factor. Compress Vectors!" Medusa fired off arrows straight at Maka. 

"Maka, look out-?!" Soul quickly pushed Maka out of the way and was trapped within the arrows, which began to form into a ball and shrink as well. "What the?" "Soul! Hold on-?!" "Don't waste your energy on trying to free him. The only way that will happen is if you beat me." "Then let's make that happen! Gum-Gum.... Whip!" Luffy stretched out his leg and swung it at Medusa. 

"I don't think so." At the last moment, Medusa used her tail snake to launch herself at Luffy. "Ha!" "Ooof!" Medusa struck Luffy's face, causing his head to stretch back. "Huh?" "Got you!" "ARGH!"Luffy let his head launch back, striking Medusa in the face as well. "Heh heh heh! Gum-Gum Gatling!" Before Medusa could do anything, Luffy managed to land multiple hits. "Argh!" "Go Luffy!" Nami shouted, 

"Gum-Gum....Pistol!" "Ack!" Luffy landed another blow to Medusa's face. "Rrrr! You got lucky.... But you won't again-Uh?!" "Three sword style.... Oni Giri...." Suddenly, Zoro appeared in front of Medusa, two swords in his hands and the other in his mouth. "....?! ACK!" Medusa then began to feel pain, only to be greeted with several slashed squirting out blood on her body. "Luffy.... Finish her off...." Was the last thing Zoro said before passing out again. "Right.... Gum-Gum...." Luffy rushed in on Medusa, letting his arm stretch out behind him.

 "Uh?!" "BULLET!" Luffy snapped his arm back and delivered a powerful blow to Medusa's stomach, sending her crashing into some of the old ruins. "ACK!" Medusa spit out some more blood as she fell to the floor. "Don't think it's over yet!" "Hurry Luffy! Soul's starting to get crushed!" Maka shouted as the ball continued to shrink.

 "This will end it! Gum-Gum...." Luffy charged one last time, this time twisting his arm. "RIFLE!" "[This can't be.... I can't lose....]....ARGH!" Medusa was too beat up and was then nailed in the face once again, finally falling to the ground, out cold. "Ah!" "Soul!" Maka hugged Soul as he was freed from the Compress Vector spell. "Alright! You guys did it-?!" Nami ran over to them but they all stopped when noticing Medusa starting to get back up. 

"You may have one this battle.... But it's far from over.... Heh, see you soon." Medusa smiled as a portal began to open underneath her. "Quick, stop her!" Aqua shouted as she was still healing the Straw Hats. "Gum-Gum.... Grab!" Luffy stretched out his arm to grab Medusa, but, "Vector Arrows!" Medusa shot out some arrows that managed to pierce Luffy.

 "Argh!" "So long...." Medusa smiled as she finally disappeared into the portal. "Crap, she got away." Soul said, "We shouldn't worry about that right now. We still have no idea where the others are." Maka said, "Well, we can't go anywhere yet. These guys took a lot of damage." Aqua said as she continued to heal the Straw Hats.

 "So what, do we just wait until they pop up?" Nami asked, "That's our best bet. Even if we did find them, we're too tired to fight." Maka said, "Yeah but-?!" Nami then felt something on her head. Nami looked to see that Luffy had placed his hat on her head. "Don't worry, Nami. Even if they are fighting right now, I bet they're giving it their all!" Luffy said, giving her a reassuring smile.

Meanwhile....

"Now then, let us see what All Might saw in you.... Izuku Midoriya."