We are here! For a heartfelt reunion!

["Ever since the world returned to normal, the students at UA had their hero licensing exam, in which all passed except Bakugou and Todoroki. Even after their licensing exams, the students found ways to continue to their training by finding agencies to intern in. Through this, Midoriya, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Tsu helped take down the villain known as Overhaul and rescued the little girl named, Eri. Since then, the students were able to relax for a bit. Meanwhile, Todoroki and Bakugou had found themselves in remedial classes in order to receive their licenses."] "I can't believe All Might is gonna watch us." Bakugou said in an annoyed tone.

 "You're not the only one who isn't excited to see someone here." Todoroki said as he glanced at his father, who was watching as well. "Whatever, let's just get today over with." Bakugou said, "All Might." All Might looked over to hear what Endeavor had to say. "When today's lesson is over, I would like to have a word with you." Endeavor said, "Sure, whatever you need to say, I'll listen." All Might said, suddenly, the two were surprised when four figures appeared in front of them. "Yo!" "Uh, Goku? Is that you?" All Might asked, "It's been a while hasn't it?" Goku said, "I'll say." "Who are you four?" Endeavor asked as he looked them over. 

"Do you remember when those strange monsters came to our world?" All Might asked, "Vaguely. Though I doubt I would remember you all even then." Endeavor said, "So, if you're here, then does that mean-?" "I'll explain later." Goku said as he looked at the students, who were busy with their assignment. "So, what in the world are those kids doing?" Vegeta asked, All Might then explained the reasoning as to what they were doing. "Hey Bakugou, take a look up there." Todoroki said, "Huh? Wait, isn't that-?! ("Virgo!" "Dynamite!" "Smash!")." Bakugou then remembered where he had seen both Goten and Trunks.

 "The hell are they doing here?!" "Bakugou, wait!" Todoroki said, but it was too late as Bakugou shot up to where the saiyans were. "What the hell are you two pipsqueaks doing here?!" Bakugou shouted, "Ah!" "Hey I remember you! You're that really loud kid." Trunks said, "The hell did you just say to me?!" "Calm down, Young Bakugou. Finish the assignment for today." All Might said, though still annoyed, Bakugou went back to where the other remedial students were. "Ha ha ha!" "What's so funny, Kakarot?" Vegeta asked, "That kid reminds me of you." "That's ridiculous-I'm not like that mouthy child." Vegeta said as he crossed his arms. Soon the remedial class was over and the group were heading back to UA. 

"All Might, what about what I had to say?" Endeavor asked, "We'll speak later. Right now, I think we have something big to deal with." All Might said as he looked at the saiyans. The group had returned to the school. "Excuse me, All Might." "What is it, Young Goten?" All Might asked, "He wants to know where Momo is." Trunks said casually, "Ah yes, Miss Yaoyorozu. She should be in the dorms. Young Todoroki, Bakugou, mind taking the two boys there?" All Might asked, "Sure, follow us." Todoroki said, and so the four went in the direction of the dorms. "While they're off, we should tell you why we're here." Vegeta said,

 "Right, I've already informed Principal Nezu that you two are here. He's asked that all the teachers meet within the staff's lounge." All Might said, "Uh...? What's a staff lounge?" Goku asked, "You're such an idiot. Just come on." Vegeta said as he pulled Goku to the direction All Might was going in. Back at the dorms, "Wow, so this is where you guys live?" Goten asked, "Yeah, the boys stay on the third floor while the girls stay on the second." Todoroki explained, "Where are you going?" Trunks asked Bakugou, "To my room-Wait, why the hell do I have to answer you?!" Bakugou shouted, then left back to his dorm room. "So, where's Momo?" Goten asked, "She's probably finishing up class right now. Ah Uraraka, do you know where Yaoyorozu is?" Todoroki asked as he noticed Uraraka coming from the kitchen.

 "I think she had some classes today. Why do you-huh?! Goten, Trunks!" Uraraka ran over to hug her two friends. "Hey Ochako! It's been a while hasn't it, heh heh heh." Goten said, "Yeah! Wait, how is it that you're here?" Uraraka asked, "It's what you might think it is." Trunks said, "You mean our worlds got merged again?" Uraraka asked, the two saiyan boys nodded. "That can't be good... I mean it's kinda nice to see you two again, but... ugh, I can't really explain how to feel." Uraraka said, she then looked over and noticed that a few of her classmates were returning from their classes. "Oh, looks like some of the others came back." Uraraka said,