ㅤ27ㅤCOMING UP, FINALS!

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
COMING UP, FINALS!

The time for interships has ended, landing (Y/N) back at Class 1-A, bandages long gone

The time for interships has ended, landing (Y/N) back at Class 1-A, bandages long gone. Most of her classmates were cheerful after just coming back, and she couldn't be the same. It was supposed to go great, but the incident with Stain happened— and to say that (Y/N) was disappointed was an understatement. The room was loud with chatters about what they did— she closed her tired (E/C) eyes as she couldn't really bring herself to care about what's happening in her surroundings until a few moments later when she felt a presence in front of her.

It smelt like one of those cheap men body sprays and a very faint smell of strawberries and cream. It was light, but beaming with life and energy.

(Y/N) opened her eyes unwillingly only to be greeted by a smirking Kaminari.

"Hey, (L/N)!"

Her eyes blinked in confusion, staring at the blonde tiredly. It was too early for this. "Do you need something from me?"

Kaminari pulled a pastel blue box out of nowhere and placed it on the girl's desk— the smell of strawberries and cream becoming stronger. He directed his face slightly sideways and turned his chin up in confidence with a slight smirk, trying to look cool. Seriously, Kaminari? What are you even trying to do?

"What is this?" (Y/N) asked cautiously, eyeing the electric user in suspicion.

Kaminari ran his hand up to the side of his face in a sexy (?) manner. "Ahhh, I noticed you eating this type of cake several times and I just can't help but think of you when I saw the newly opened bakery in town." He waved at the box for emphasis. "I'm guessing you're curious where, huh? Well know a few that I could show—"

(Y/N) deadpanned.

"Get to the point, Kaminari."

There was a moment of silence between the two, Kaminari's grin falling as his face bursted in a healthy shade of red. The vibrant blonde's calm facade broke as he sputters, feeling called out, and all the lines he practiced flew out of his head when confronted so blatantly. "W-Well— A hangout! We can— I'm asking you to hang out, I— Actually, nevermind if you're planning to say no— B-But—"

"Sure."

"...H-Huh?"

"There's a new café nearby that I wanted to go to anyway. I don't mind company." (Y/N) said, removing the box from her desk and setting it down gently on the floor beside her chair. She intertwined her fingers together, placing it on top of her lap as she calmly continued speaking, taking slight amusement at the red hue Kaminari's face still sported. "I'll tell you when I'm free."