ㅤ68ㅤMAKE ME FEEL LIKE.

CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
MAKE ME FEEL LIKE.

Tamaki spat out his tea, and yeah, he's totally choking on it right now, because frankly, that's the last thing he ever expected to hear from Nejire's mouth

"W-What did you just say?" He managed to squeak out.

"I said—" The periwinkle haired girl started with exaggerated hand motions. "So you have (L/N)'s number, huh? The first year?"

Tamaki is still not finished choking on his drink, pounding on his chest softly as he coughed.

Nejire is completely unbothered as she sipped on her soda primly, but the look in her eyes is definitely smug. "You dooooo~" She singsongs, satisfied. "That's good, that’s excellent!"

His indigo eyes stared at her, wide eyed, not really comprehending how she had come to that conclusion, because in his opinion, it's the worst thing ever.

"Wha— How? It's not excellent at all— No, wait, how do you even know?"

"Because I saw you pining— just staring at it a few days ago." Nejire replied, lifting her chin proudly. "And I think it's great 'cause you're making new friends! Isn't that so amazing? You're growing into a tiger~"

"I'm growing into a what?"

His cheerful friend only ignored the question. "I think you should message her!"

"...Why are you meddling?"

It's a useless question, Tamaki knows that, but for some reason he felt that it's relevant information nonetheless.

"Your happiness is important me, duh! And also, it's the the pretty-kouhai, super great (L/N) (Y/N), so you should totally go for it!"

Tamaki definitely shouldn't. "No."

Her face falls. "Aww, boo, why not?"

"She's..." The indigo haired boy started, mind going through a quick flashback of the encounters he had with the (H/C) haired girl. "...Intimidating. I would die. I would embarrass myself and she would tell me that I'm adopted and my parents never loved me and I'm an embarrassment to the whole human race."

Nejire blinked once, and then twice, a questioning look on her face. "You don't know that! She adores you."

This time Tamaki felt like his brain is about to break. "What."

"She does!"

"Stop, she does not."

She pouted which seemed to be her next tactic. "Okay, maybe I can't tell that much because her face is always like," she made a blank face for a moment, features looking stone cold before it returned to normal as she continued. "BUT! Didn't she talk to you first? I don't think she's the type to do that..."