END OF THE JOURNEY.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Please read.

━━ finally, the end— maria has finally finished!

maria ran from january 2020 to november 2021, for a total of 71 chapters, not including the individual endings of course.

i'll always remember this book. i went through a lot of hardships, dealt with various kinds of dumb and annoying people, got tons of hate for the most immature reasons— but! but on the other end, i have received lots of love from all of my dedicated readers.

this fic is both exhausting and enjoyable to work on. along with the bad, there were good things too. i really had no idea that i would get so much support for writing this book.

i'm truly grateful to everyone who have actively read, voted and commented.

BEHIND THE SCENES
The making of (L/N) (Y/N).

━━ as you can see, the reader's quirk is loosely inspired by fairy tail's erza's requip magic. i am not necessarily a fan, but i thought that her power was cool so i decided to go for it.

━━ personally, i always imagined the reader's voice to be smooth with a dominant tone to it and also somewhat reserved, a perfect fit for her face. in the instances when pissed off, angry or frustrated, it turns more deep and somewhat rough. either way, she still makes many swoon. (or cry, depending on her mood).

refer to yoku hikasa that voiced kirigiri kyoko from the danganronpa series (japanese dub), but a deeper version.

while in the english version, it is more monotone and appears to be more cold sounding and her way of speaking stays formal.

refer to erika harlacher that voiced kirigiri kyoko from the danganronpa series (english dub).

in public, her manner of speech is formal most of the time (despite the fact that she refuses to use any honorifics when referring to people her age).

also strictly refers to her parents as "okaasama" (mother) and "otousama" (father). it something she was taught when she was child, way before being an orphan.

YES, MY INNER WEEB IS COMING OUT, SUE ME. just kidding. don't. don't sue me.

━━ i had three prime concepts for the reader when i started thinking about the story.

the first one was a lonely delinquent that pissed everyone off and didn't want anything to do with anyone— was literally forced into UA so that she could straighten her path. either stays quiet or speaks more harshly than the current reader.

the second was more kind, socially awkward and openly calls people her friends. just a sad baby girl. her features were always soft, if somewhat sad, with a tiny glint in her eyes unlike her first or current version. this one was also more frequent to smile than the first draft or the current reader.

the third one was even worse than the first draft; a charismatic femme fatale. initially appearing to be a sweet, graceful and angelic young girl but is actually a selfish individual who uses her sweet demeanor and appearance to manipulate people.