ㅤ29ㅤTHE DYSFUNCTIONAL TRIO.

CHAPTER TWENY-NINE
THE DYSFUNCTIONAL TRIO.

EDITED - 032921

It has been a moment since the gigantic doors closed shut

It has been a moment since the gigantic doors closed shut. A gust of wind flew by and the three of them stood there for a few seconds before the ash blonde started walking ahead— more like, walking away from them.

Midoriya glanced the armored girl with a troubled expression before chasing after his childhood friend hesitantly. "K-Kacchan!"

(Y/N) sighed before following their steps and walked a little behind the two, only watching with a stoic face as the Midoriya tried to talk to the explosive blonde. She half-heartedly listened to the greenette while her (E/C) eyes glared at the sky, as if begging for some absent god to either free her from this hell or strike her with lightning. Just end her suffering.

Recovery Girl sighed as she watched the three students from the viewing room. "This will be an interesting match." And since the other students had finished their tests, they were huddled around the screen, watching the three intently.

"What do you mean?" Uraraka asked the elder.

"I'm sure you all realized that you were paired with a student as your partner and a teacher as your opponent for a reason." The woman started. "We wanted to pair you with someone that enhanced your strengths and a teacher that tested your weaknesses." She explained while watching the three first years finally take their first step inside the training grounds. "While those three are certainly strong, it won't come down to strength in this fight. And if it did, they wouldn't stand a chance. The key to them winning or losing is cooperation."

"Cooperation?" Uraraka asked again, wanting the elder to elaborate— which she did.

"Yes." Recovery Girl confirmed. "As you all know, those three aren't the best of friends, they have a lot to work out on their own- especially Bakugou and Midoriya. Bakugou's resentment is deep set and rooted in the past."

"Stop following me!" Bakugou shouted and walked faster, irritated by the freckled teen and wanted nothing more than to just throw him outside the training grounds. Such an annoyance.

But of course, the green haired boy has always been stubborn— he didn't know how to quit. He fastened his steps to match with Bakugou's and tried again.

"I-If we keep walking straight, All Might will definitely be waiting for us." Midoriya explained. "We should take a detour—"