ㅤ19ㅤANOTHER PERSPECTIVE.

CHAPTER NINETEEN
ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE.

EDITED - 022221

The short haired woman kneeled in front of (Y/N), her pink locks were hidden by a cap and her black eyes were shielded by sunglasses

The short haired woman kneeled in front of (Y/N), her pink locks were hidden by a cap and her black eyes were shielded by sunglasses. "Be good, okay, (Y/N)-chan? Tell the teacher if someone is troubling you or tell me when you get home, hm? Don't want our little sunshine having a hard time." Her slim fingers made it's way to (Y/N)'s neck length hair, caressing it affectionately.

"I won't give you trouble, Kiyoshi-san." The young girl muttered, rocking back and forth with her tiny feet.

She just transferred to this school in the middle or something of the year and it was her first day in kindergarten, weeks after Kiyoshi-san and Gin-san adopted her, and weeks after that incident. (Y/N) didn't understand why they wanted her to come here. She hated the baggy blue sweater thingy. She prefers the pastel colored dresses and skirts that Kiyoshi-san spoiled her with these past days. She wanted to try and play with those pretty looking dolls that Gin-san bought her just recently, not learn whatever addition is. It sounds complicated... and stupid.

Kiyoshi only cooed at the young girl. "I know you won't, sweetheart. And how many times do I have to tell you? You can call me your mom." She daintily cups the girl's chubby cheeks before giving her a kiss on the forehead. She stood up as she fixed her black tinted shades. "I'll be going now, (Y/N)-chan or I'll be late to my appointment. See you!" The pink haired woman gave the little girl a wave with a smile on her lips before walking away, the sound of her heels clicking down the halls.

The short haired girl watched as Kiyoshi— I mean, her mother's figure get little by little as she walked down the hallway, her small hand giving a shy wave to the woman's turned back.

After a few seconds, young (Y/N) turned to the classroom door, sighing before knocking gently. She retracted her hand from the door when it opened, two adults smiling down at her.

She wants to go home.

━━

(Y/N) didn't even know what time it was. She just sat quietly in the corner and was so bored out of her mind. There was nothing to do! If school was like this, why even bother attending it? She could do this at home! Stupid teachers, stupid classmates, stupid school. Stupid everything! Stupid bug—

'Oh, a ladybug. Pretty.'

Her eyes watched the red and black insect flutter it's wings on the table. At least this was better than joining those kids fawn over something or whatever— (Y/N) didn't even bother to know what they're making such a ruckus about. She doesn't want to talk to people ever again. Sometimes, (Y/N) wished she was a rock so thay she doesn't have to do anything and would be immortal. How cool is that? ...Well, unless she gets crushed. That would be sad—